D20 Future Question - Psitech?

Arkhandus

First Post
......Just where is Psitech described in D20 Future/Modern rules?

I recently bought D20 Future Tech and the equipment chapter has a few various bits and pieces of Psitech, as well as gadgets and flaws for Psitech items..... But I've never seen mention of Psitech in D20 Modern, D20 Future, or D20 Cyberscape, as far as I can recall.... I've skimmed some parts of my books and still see no explanation for what the heck it is, how it's made (in game/rule terms), or how it's supposed to be used.....

D20 Future and D20 Cyberscape were both rather disappointingly lacking in psionics material (far as I can recall, there was just one or two cybernetic implants that granted a bit of psionic ability, such as the Wild Talent feat, and a few mutations that granted telepathic or telekinetic ability). But now, D20 Future Tech has a few bits of Psitech in it, with no explanation for it that I can find....

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Roudi

First Post
Psitech is, I believe, one of the great mysteries of d20 Future Tech. Other threads about the book around it's release made the same query: what is Psitech?. I don't recall seeing an answer.

Some of the pieces of psitech gear are pretty self-explanatory; they do what they do, and don't really require an understanding of "psitech" to utilize. Some of the psitech gadgets get a little weird, though... an item storing power points? What for?

Arkhandus

First Post
.....drat. This doesn't help me. I still have no idea what several of the Psitech gadgets are for, or how characters are supposed to craft Psitech.... Hrm

There are only a few Psitech devices in the book, too, which few of the Psitech gadgets really seem to apply with......

Not quite sure what I think of D20 Future Tech as a whole, yet.

On a sidenote, I was kinda disappointed that D20 Cyberscape didn't include any rules for psionics, nor anything related to having a psionic version of the Virtual Reality Network or Hyper Immersion Network.

Deekin

Adventurer
Psi-tech is psionic magic items.

To craft Psionic magic items, you need to be an Artificer from Urban Arcana, modified to be psionic.

Deekin

Adventurer
It's an Educated Guess. If you look Here and look for Psi-tech, you see a picture of two psionic magic items labeled Psi-tech magic items. That and it fits what the gadgets do.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases