D20 Future Question - Psitech?

Roudi

First Post
True, but the items pictured are the crystal pistol and the screaming amulet, two psionic wondrous items from the core book. They're definitely not officially described as Psi-tech nor do they resemble psi-tech equipment or gadgets from d20 Future Tech.

There's actually quite a few misleading labels in that gallery. Comparing between it and my book, some pictures were definitely used differently in the final print (one "Genetech" image in the gallery was used to illustrate the Frightful Presence feat, for example). The images also alllude to four campaign settings: Genetech, Psi-Spies, Shadow Chaseres, and Urban Arcana. Of those four, Genetech was published in d20 Future instead of the core book, and Psi-Spies was renamed to Agents of PSI (thank goodness).

So I don't know. That gallery doesn't shed any more light on the subject. Hopefully, Moridin will grace us with his presence and enlighten the issue.

SeemosYantra

First Post
Actually, from what I remember hearing, JD Wiker was the author of the Psi-tech, not Rodney (aka Moridin). Might be better to hit JD's forums (http://p101.ezboard.com/bjdwikersboards) and ask there. He even has a seperate area for d20 Future discussion.

Enjoy.

Peterson
Hey, I am in the same "Quest For Lost Psi-Tech" (Good Lord! This could almost turn into an adventure plot itself...). Anyway, I tried following your link but it seems the place is off-line. Do you know if Mr. Wiker moved his forums to some other place? Thanks in advance.

Peterson

First Post
I honestly have no idea. I have been "out of the loop" for a while now. Sorry.

Might try the Wayback Machine & see if the forums managed to get archived...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases