[blatant plug] Aquerra Player's Guide - Free Download

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
After much delay, the Aquerra Player's Guide will now be available for download in PDF format. ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

I will be making the chapters available over the next 6 months, with the complete book (some 325 total pages) being availble by December 2002.

I will also be compiling a list of errors, omissions and discrepencies in order to make an errataed version available in the future.

The first section made available is Chapter Eighteen: Spells & Magic of Aquerra, which includes all the rules for spell-casting, revised costs and rules regarding magical item creation, new spells and the spell lists for all the priesthoods available to PC priest classes. Hop on over to the Downloads Page and check it out for yourself.

Special thanks goes to Eric Minton (aka Ciaran) - as he wrote or co-wrote the vast majority of new spells in this chapter.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Hey, anyone having trouble opening parts 2 or 3? I had one complaint so far - and I can fix it from home later - but I was curious how widespread a problem it is. . .

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
So, anyone read it yet?

I was hoping for some feedback - though something like 800 people have downloaded it - no one has said one word - I know it might be hard to size it up since it is only one chapter of a much large work (Chapter 17 - Combat is next) - but any comments would be appreciated

OR

feel free to start a thread over on the Aquerra Boards

Remove ads