The Great EN World News Poll: Part 2 (d20 News/PDFs)

Does the PDF element of the d20 News section put you off?

• I read that section and am interested in the PDF product releases

Votes: 86 50.0%
  • I'm not interested in every new PDF release being listed there

Votes: 86 50.0%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is a followup to the first poll, comments about which indicated there may be an issue regarding the amount of PDF News in the d20 News section on the front page.

Does the frequency of PDF releases turn you off the d20 News section of the news on the front page? Do you gloss over it; if so, would you be likely to read it more often if that particular section were different? If so, in what way?

maggot

First Post
This is a confusing poll: I almost hit the wrong response. Answer Yes if you do not like PDF news, and No if you do. I'm not sure how valid the responses are going to be.

Nellisir

Hero
maggot said:
This is a confusing poll: I almost hit the wrong response. Answer Yes if you do not like PDF news, and No if you do. I'm not sure how valid the responses are going to be.

Good point. I've reworded it and reset the votes.

Last edited by a moderator:

sjmiller

Explorer
While I read the pdf release announcements, I generally skim them and look for publishers and authors I know and respect. I do not think it would hurt to move all of the pdf announcements to their own page and just post an annoucement in the news that more product annoucement news is available.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
sjmiller said:
While I read the pdf release announcements, I generally skim them and look for publishers and authors I know and respect. I do not think it would hurt to move all of the pdf announcements to their own page and just post an annoucement in the news that more product annoucement news is available.

There's the PDF news page. I was considering moving it all there, depending on the results here, highlighting the occasional really cool thing on the main EN World page.

2WS-Steve

First Post
Just want to mention that even though I buy quite a few PDFs I'd likely not not check a seperate page for PDF news.

At any rate, the way things are going nowadays the major source of support for all kinds of d20 is in PDF. I barely see any d20 stuff at the FLGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases