How many people do you have on ignore? (No names!)

How many people do you have on ignore?

• 0 people

Votes: 108 78.3%
  • 1-5 people

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • 6-10 people

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • More than 10 people

Votes: 4 2.9%

Greylock

First Post
Servitor of Wrath said:
Agreed. Even the worst trolls can still be amusing.

None on ignore currently.

That said, I have ignored three in the past. And not for being trolls, but for appearing in every thread and NOT being amusing, interesting or useful. But it was too much bother. I just scroll past now.

The trolls? Most of them I find amusing. Most, not all.

I have 0 on my list. I can just ignore them myself.

For those of you with people on your ignore list, how do you know that the people on your list don't post any more? If they're on your ignore list doesn't it stop you from being able to read there posts? Or does the ignore list just hide what that person says and you can choose to open their post and read it if you want to?

Olaf the Stout

diaglo

Adventurer
Olaf the Stout said:
Or does the ignore list just hide what that person says and you can choose to open their post and read it if you want to?

yes.

but some of the posters on my ignore list have met the BanHammer... aka...permabanned.

takyris

First Post
eris404 said:
wow. That's some rant. That actually frightens me a little bit for so many reasons.

Yeah. One of my local friends read it and actually wasn't sure I was joking, which was kind of sad. I don't think I'm quite that much of a jerk in my actual posts.

Once I assured her that there was no CordyFan, and that I was not referring to any actual build of Season Four Wesley, she was greatly amused.

I mean, come on. Wesley with Streetfighting?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
diaglo said:
some of the posters on my ignore list have met the BanHammer... aka...permabanned.

then there's not much of a point in keeping them on your ignore list, is there? :D

Remove ads