[Dreamscarred Press] Untapped Potential: New Horizons in Psionics

Bacris

First Post
Want a psionic book with more content then the Races of series from Wizards of the Coast? Disappointed with Complete Psionic? Simply thirsting for more after Hyperconscious? Dreamscarred Press is proud to announce the PDF release of Untapped Potential: New Horizons in Psionics, a new supplement for 3.5 psionics.

Unlock the potential of the mind! Untapped Potential is a full sourcebook for 3.5 psionics, and its 170-plus pages are packed full of new options for DMs and players alike.

Included in the book are:
*Expanded class and feat options for psionic races
*Two new base classes (the Marksman and the Society Mind) and a variant psion (the Devoted Psion)
*Over 40 new feats for psionic characters, including a new type of feat (the Mantra) for any character
*More than 50 new powers for all psionic manifesters, including new options for existing powers
*Ten new prestige classes, including the Knight Meditant, the Maverick Voidshaper, and the Sighted Seeker
*Psionic organizations, NPCs, and items -- including new types of cognizance crystals and a new class of item, the crystalic
*Ten new monsters, including templates, dragons, and one type of monster suitable for use as the focus of an entire campaign.
*And more!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purchase of this PDF will qualify you for a discount on the print version if you so choose. While this initial release does not contain any artwork, that will be made available in the final release. Proceeds from this initial release go directly to funding the artwork and print costs for a final release, but a final version of the PDF will be made available to all who ordered the initial version at no additional cost. We do not yet have a timeframe of when a print version will be available.

For more information, visit Dreamscarred Press.

Those who purchase the PDF copy will be eligible for a discount on the print release once artwork is completed.

This product can be purchased at Dreamscarred Press and at RPGNow/DriveThruRPG.

Last edited:

Bacris

First Post
I'll be honest, we haven't yet discussed that, but it's a possibility. We still have to look into all the logistics of it, as this is our first release.

Bacris

First Post
Thanks for the offer, Daniel, I'll keep it in mind :)

Steven, after looking over the different options, we'll likely be getting this into one of the other vendor shops soon.

BrotherD

First Post
I'm one of the (paid) staff reviewers for RPGNow.com, so if you do decide to distribute your new book over there, I'd be more than happy to review it for you! (I'm always hungry for more psionics material, and would love the opportunity to help get the word out about a new quaility psionics supplement!)

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
BrotherD said:
I'm one of the (paid) staff reviewers for RPGNow.com, so if you do decide to distribute your new book over there, I'd be more than happy to review it for you! (I'm always hungry for more psionics material, and would love the opportunity to help get the word out about a new quaility psionics supplement!)

Well now that he offered, I have to offer too, as I'm also one of the RPGnow staff review boys. ;)

Seriously though, however you sell it, this looks like a great product, as psionics never seems to get enough love. Way to make a debut! :cool:

2WS-Steve

First Post
Great!

Now the only question as to which store gets my money first is whether RPGNow fixes its recent system burps before ENWorld gives me access to my unpaid earnings. :p

Remove ads