Aspect of Tiamat

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Exiledprince said:
Found one in a pack today. Me so lucky! I was wondering how many tiamats were made.

The exact number? We don't know. Lots. Wizards doesn't release that sort of information.

There is one Aspect of Tiamat in every 18 "War of the Dragon Queen" boosters, however, if that helps.

Cheers!

Sweaty the First

First Post
Exiledprince said:
Found one in a pack today. Me so lucky! I was wondering how many tiamats were made.

Well, out of 3 cases (a UK case consisting of 12 boosters) I got two aspects of tiamat - one in the very last box I pulled! The experience of others seems to vary wildly, but the general feeling is that the distribution of minis for WotDQ was about right.

Presto2112

Explorer
sweatyarmpits said:
Well, out of 3 cases (a UK case consisting of 12 boosters) I got two aspects of tiamat - one in the very last box I pulled! The experience of others seems to vary wildly, but the general feeling is that the distribution of minis for WotDQ was about right.

I kind of get the impression that the distribution of Aspects of Tiamat was a bit more, um, generous than the distribution of Beholders in Underdark.

Our group bought 3 cases and got 6 of them! We did not however get a Tundra Scout or the Monsterous Spider in any of the other 30 boxes. (lot's of the Bluespawn Godslayer).

Sweaty the First

First Post
Presto2112 said:
I kind of get the impression that the distribution of Aspects of Tiamat was a bit more, um, generous than the distribution of Beholders in Underdark.

Beholders are from the Deathknell set, but I hear what you're saying. They go for as much or more than tiamats. I bought a few cases of Deathknell, but never saw one :(

Exiledprince

First Post
Hairy Minotaur said:
Our group bought 3 cases and got 6 of them! We did not however get a Tundra Scout or the Monsterous Spider in any of the other 30 boxes. (lot's of the Bluespawn Godslayer).

Bluespawn Godslayer BAD BAD BAD! I got two of those so far myself. If they are so plentiful then way does one cost 65 bucks on Paizo? Sniff sniff. I though I got something worth alot of money. :(

between my son and I we bought five cases and got three Two Tiamats/Brahuts.

Still after more E Giants......and spiders.....

Presto2112

Explorer
sweatyarmpits said:
Beholders are from the Deathknell set, but I hear what you're saying. They go for as much or more than tiamats. I bought a few cases of Deathknell, but never saw one :(

I stand corrected. I knew it was either or, but didn't feel like looking it up.

Exiledprince said:
Bluespawn Godslayer BAD BAD BAD! I got two of those so far myself. If they are so plentiful then way does one cost 65 bucks on Paizo? Sniff sniff. I though I got something worth alot of money. :(

I often wonder myself how exactly Paizo sets their prices.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases