Something Wicked This Way Comes

InzeladunMaster

First Post
I just finished Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury. I didn't like it much at first; the writing style was irritating me and nothing much seemed to be going on, but after the mid-point, it became very gripping (it took me eight days to read to the mid-point, but only one day to read the last half). At first I thought it was going to be an overrated book that I didn't care for, it ended up being a book I really like.

thormagni

Explorer
InzeladunMaster said:
I just finished Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury. I didn't like it much at first; the writing style was irritating me and nothing much seemed to be going on, but after the mid-point, it became very gripping (it took me eight days to read to the mid-point, but only one day to read the last half). At first I thought it was going to be an overrated book that I didn't care for, it ended up being a book I really like.

I haven't read much Bradbury. I've always heard good things about his work, but just never picked any up.

InzeladunMaster

First Post
The only other thing of his I have read is "The Martian Chronicles", which I loved, although I was 13 or 14 when I read it. I recently got a copy of the book for myself from the SciFi bookclub so I can read it again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases