Last Stand of the Dorinthians (Chapter 3 - The Imperials)




What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 563
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Deuce Traveler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    6,021

    ø Ignore Deuce Traveler
    My communities:

    Last Stand of the Dorinthians (Chapter 3 - The Imperials)

    Crowds of Dorinthians swarm around you as you finally, come home, many of whom began to worry that you may never come back. An intensity of loss can be felt, and before long you find out what is wrong. One of Cal's riders came back yesterday with two Imperial arrows in his back. From the looks of it, he had ridden hard for three days with those wounds, and had died before he reached the new town. His horse walked in on its own. In the rider's hands was a letter scrawled by King Bermax that said: 'The Imperials have learned that we have been housing your kin who have fled from other parts than Fair Creek. Cal Dorin was about to lead them home when the Tallione Empire demanded that we turn them over. We refused. They came back with a larger army than we have thought possible. We are now besieged, and your people trapped with us. Cal and a few of his best riders have volunteered to carry copies of this letter and attempt to break out of the trap to bring you this warning: The cause here is lost. Do not come to the Dunkel Mountains. I vow that we will fight for as long as we can and die like dwarves.'

    More unsettling than this letter, is the fact that the dead rider has been the only one to arrive. The fate of Cal and the rest of his companions is still a mystery. How long the dwarves can hold out is an even greater question. Baron Dorin meets with you in his office and makes one thing clear. "I want nothing more than to have my son back, but I will not order you to go. In my opinion, the mission is too dangerous. You have done much for us. It's best that your rest now and meet again with your friends and family." With that, he falls back to his seat, his face that of a broken man. Syra Dorin, his attractive daughter, stands strong, placing her hand on his shoulder to steady her father. The head of the local militia, Kyle Radnal, is also present, his eyes staring out into space as he has his own thoughts and emotions battling inside him. He was never one to get along with Cal, but the two of them have been the glue that has held the refugees together. You can't help but wonder what his own feelings are on the subject.

    OOC: The freeing of the dwarves is an optional quest, although it is a full chapter and will allow you to advance a level. If you opt not to go on it, I will lower the difficulty of future encounters. However... there is the matter of treasure and glory to be had...
    My Involvement:
    Spoiler:

    Player of Doral Kinsman the Beguiler in Who Wants to Be a Wayfinder
    IC

    DM for my v3.5 homebrew campaign, Last Stand of the Dorinthians
    OOC//Chapter 1- Homeless (Closed)//Chapter 2- Illusions (Closed)//Chapter 3 - The Imperials (Closed)//Chapter 4- The Second Invasion (closed)//The Final Chapter(closed)//Dead Secrets(closed)//Rogue's Gallery//Story Hour

    DM for his Sword and Sorcery Campaign; City-State of the Invincible Overlord w/BECMI rules
    Out of Character thread
    ---

    My works:
    Dog Soul Publishing's The Books of Faith: Jainism
    Dog Soul Publishing's Sahasra - Items of Magic and War
    Various articles and editing projects for Silven Trumpeter
    LPJ Design's The True Psionic Story: Amulet of Catapsi

 

  • #2
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Fenris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    5,297

    ø Ignore Fenris
    My communities:

    Dartis is quiet a moment and then kneels before Baron Dorin, and speaks: "My Lord, all my family and friends, aside from those I have made in the past few days, perished upon the plains of Kalden or in the green hills of my beloved Kalnian. I have no reason to rest, for Dorinthia is not restored. You may not order me, but I pray you do not hinder me either. So long as there are people of Dorinthia in danger, I cannot rest. I have nothing to live for. My land, my family, my people are gone. All I have is Dorinthia. And so long as her people live, so shall I. I cannot speak for my companions, but I will go to the Dunkel Mountains. I would ask that if you can spare them, that any remaining forces who wish to volunteer may come with me, but should I need to go alone so I shall, if even the whole of the Tallione army stand between me and the dwarven holds. Shall I go with your blessing my leige?" says Dartis holding his sword out to the Baron hilt first.
    Last edited by Fenris; Tuesday, 12th September, 2006 at 03:52 AM.

  • #3
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,516

    ø Ignore GlassEye
    My communities:

    Silas nods, touched by Dartis' speech. However, he says nothing to interupt; he only takes a step forward to stand behind Dartis and show his support and willingness to take on this quest.

  • #4
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Deuce Traveler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    6,021

    ø Ignore Deuce Traveler
    My communities:

    Alexander

    OOC: I'm in touch with Land Outcast until he gets his connection situation resolved. I'll post for him, also.

    Alexander will have to make a hard choice now, while he wanted to stay there, maybe even have some contact with Syra apart from the meetings her father commanded, something that *could* grow and to which he could attach for the first time in his life since Ravil...
    but revenge...

    The Huntress doesn't approve vegance, something foolish at its core according to her teachings... but Alexander's mind is somewhere else than with the Huntress for the first time... the opportunity to spill Tallione blood for the first time...

    If anothing radical happens, he will try to engange Syra in conversation after this meeting about what just happened -he will mention the gnome's foretelling of doom, and the burning tree-, then will stay the night once more beside Ravil in search of counsel... and, again, if nothing radical happens, declare his will to depart at the next morning...

    This is actually heavier for him than it looks, not only is he going against the Huntress, he is also leaving Syra unprotected... but there is something strong which drives him ,which he hadn't felt with this magnitude before: the opportunity for comeback.

    He too steps forward.

  • #5
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Deuce Traveler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    6,021

    ø Ignore Deuce Traveler
    My communities:

    Baron Dorin is in shock from the gesture, and the party's agreement to render aid in this dark time. He is speechless, gazing at Dartis and reaches out to hold the handle with weak hands. His daughter, normally shy, steps forward and surprises everyone when her hand confidently wraps around the handle instead. Her left hand grips her father's shoulder in order to grant him strength. At the same time, she taps Dartis' own shoulders with the flat of the blade as she orders, "I task you, Dartis Kalnian, to become a guardian for the lost people of Dorinthia, to seek them, and be their light that guides them here to their new home. From this moment on, you will serve all Dorinthians, as you served those of Kalnian. Rise, Sir Dartis." She looks at Dartis with appreciation.

    Dartis
    Spoiler:

    This is the closest you have gotten to Syra Dorin, and you are amazed at this hidden reservoir of strength. Normally, she acts childish, but for a moment she was a true royal member of Dorinthia. Her smile is warm, and for a moment you're mind wanders as you realize that she may be the only surviving noble lady that is available for marriage.


    Alexander
    Spoiler:

    You are proud of Dartis and the change of emotions he has brought about. Still... you can't but feel a twinge of jealousy when Syra binds him to the oath. Suddenly, her eyes meet yours for a brief moment, along with a smile in your direction, and you feel some tension inside of you disperse.


    You have agreed to help rescue the dwarves and your kinsmen from the Tallionian siege. Some of you decide to go because of morality, some for glory, and some for treasure... For a week you are allowed to relax in the town and resupply yourselves. Kyle, Hector, and the clergy provide training for you to better deal with Imperial tactics (hence the level-ups).

    The people have made some amazing strides from last you were here. For one thing, the taxes are almost non-existant since there is not much of a government at this time. Because of this, and the halfling merchants trade with the elves, kobolds and gnomes, prices for goods have actually dropped to normal prices (reference PHB for equipment needs). Also, the following items are available in the Radnal Ruffian's stockpile for free:

    2 Gauntlets
    17 Daggers
    6 Punch Daggers
    5 Light Maces
    2 Sickles
    6 Clubs
    2 Heavy Maces
    1 Morningstar
    3 Shortspears
    8 Longspears
    4 Quarterstaffs
    4 Spears
    210 Crossbow Bolts
    4 Light Crossbows
    36 Darts
    22 Javelins
    4 Slings
    130 Sling Bullets
    12 Throwing Axes
    2 Light Hammers
    3 Handaxes
    2 Light Picks
    2 Saps
    12 Short Swords
    3 Battleaxes
    1 Flail
    4 Longswords
    1 Heavy Pick
    3 Rapiers
    2 Scimitars
    1 Trident
    2 Warhammers
    2 Glaives
    1 Greatclub
    2 Halberds
    1 Scythe
    5 Longbows
    3 Shortbows
    340 Arrows
    1 Bastard Sword
    1 Hand Crossbow
    3 Sets Padded Armor
    2 Sets Leather Armor
    1 Set Leather Armor (Small)
    2 Sets Studded Leather
    1 Set Studded Leather (Small)
    1 Hide Armor
    1 Chain Shirt
    2 Small Wooden Shields
    3 Large Wooden Shields
    7 Bucklers
    7 Backpacks
    10 Bedrolls
    6 Coils of Rope (100 ft)
    Grapple
    42 Trail Rations
    21 Hard Biscuits
    7 Water Flasks
    12 Torches
    6 Lanterns
    5 Tinderboxes
    8 Flasks of Oil
    2 Tanglefoot Bags
    10 Large Sacks
    5 Small Sacks
    3 Mirrors
    2 Bottle of Ink
    5 Pieces of Vellum (paper)

    Also, because of the distances involved, you will be provided with horses (mule for Rix unless he want to ride behind someone) and saddles before you go.

    Rix
    Spoiler:

    Danica catches up to you when you leave the mayor's office and smiles happily, "Oh, Rix! The gnomish delegation came and told everyone about the party's exploits. I'm glad to see you back! Even the gnomes said you acted like a hero, although they didn't seem excited to admit it. How did it go?"


    Dartis
    Spoiler:

    You are sitting in front of the town square, restringing your newly strengthened bow, when the commoner militia leader, Kyle Radnal comes up to you with a white charger in tow. You seem to remember something of the Radnals... you believe that they used to be part of the nobility once, but you can't recall what happened. "Dartis," he says, breaking your thoughts and speaking as if he doesn't recognize your status. You know now why Cal Dorin didn't like him. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I felt that you would like to meet your new companion. This gentleman is 'Swift'. He is yours if you want him," Kyle says, stroking the horse's flanks appreciatively.


    Kel
    Spoiler:

    Silas Generwine of the Elven delegation meets you in the newly established embassy just outside the town circle. He sips his part of the wine you are sharing bitterly and says, "Kel, Kel, Kel... I just don't know what to make of these stories. It's bad enough that these humans believe in these heroic exploits this group you've been observing is supposedly making, but now the gnomes are beginning to think it, too. And now the pro-Dorinthian faction of the elven council is demanding we send this place more aid." He sighs disgustedly. "Tell me honestly, Kel," Silas Generwine pleads. "What are they really like? And don't be afraid of honesty. We've known each other for a long time."


    Silas
    Spoiler:

    Your first night with your family is wonderous, and you wish such moments could last forever. Still, you try to put worries out of your mind, but you are interrupted on the second day by a knock at your door. When you open it you see Fineas, a young man and apprentice to Hector, the supposed magician. "Excuse me, sir," the lad asks, his eyes wide. "I've been meaning to ask you this yesterday... but... sir, I... Sir, I'd like to train under you because of how great they say you are and please don't say no." The lad seems worried, and rightly so. In a way he is betraying Hector, and normally such a relationship between student and teacher is an unspoken pact of loyalty.


    Alexander
    Spoiler:

    You wait outside for Syra, and it's an hour later when she finally leaves the administrative building, with Lady Huffring in tow. Her guardian looks at you in disapproval, her nose turned slightly upward as if to avoid a bad smell. Syra looks shyly at you at first, which slowly turns to amusement as she looks between you and Lady Huffring. Finally she asks of you, "Alexander, I was about to take a walk along the nearby creek. Would you enjoy escorting myself and the lady so that we may have your protection?"

    After you join her she asks, "So, what did you think of my performance today," she asks and then laughs childishly. "I was completely nervous. I only wanted to help father."


    OOC: Please state how you would like to spend your week before moving on.

  • #6
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Deuce Traveler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    6,021

    ø Ignore Deuce Traveler
    My communities:

    Alexander's Action

    DM
    Spoiler:

    "I could escort you for a walk..." -he smiles at her guardian's gesture... it's difficult for anything to bring him down now-

    As they start moving, Alexander answers her questions... maybe a bit bluntly, but he's never seen need for being delicate "I wasn't expecting your hand to take the handle of the sword"

    A pair of seconds...
    "That's good, it means there is more than meets the eye to you... there is strength within, and so I'm telling you what a madman told..."

    He basically tells her the incursion into the gnome's hideout, smiling with satisfaction when he remembers the golem's hits and how he was able to stand them...

    Then he cares to ask about her, what she's been doing while the commando was away, and he listens at her more out of wanting to hear her voice than out of interest -assuming there is nothing too startling for a rugged forest-dwelling scout-.


    During the week he will help in any needed tasks, grateful to be back from gnomish tunnels and, among his talks with Ravil, guard duty, chats -if possible- with Syra, scouting, and helping on phisical labors, he also prays, he prays for the Huntress to bless his blades and to forgive him from what he's about to perform.

  • #7
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    D20Dazza's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Farrer
    Posts
    2,317

    ø Ignore D20Dazza
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Traveler
    Kel
    Spoiler:

    Silas Generwine of the Elven delegation meets you in the newly established embassy just outside the town circle. He sips his part of the wine you are sharing bitterly and says, "Kel, Kel, Kel... I just don't know what to make of these stories. It's bad enough that these humans believe in these heroic exploits this group you've been observing is supposedly making, but now the gnomes are beginning to think it, too. And now the pro-Dorinthian faction of the elven council is demanding we send this place more aid." He sighs disgustedly. "Tell me honestly, Kel," Silas Generwine pleads. "What are they really like? And don't be afraid of honesty. We've known each other for a long time."
    Silas Generwine
    Kel sits down beside his old friend and stares into the skies "Where do I begin?" he muses aloud, his breathing slowing as he thinks back on his recent trevails "All the stories you hear have more than a kernel of truth about them" he begins "The valour of Sir Dartis' he pauses and smirks, the appellation leaving a strange taste on his mouth "can not be questiond. Nor can the bravery of Alexander, or the power of Silas, even Rix has proven himself a valuable ally, even if he is a little short at times" Kel laughs quietly at his jest "They are good and true Silas, and I find myself wanting to journey with them, wanting to help, wanting to be their friend"

  • #8
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Fenris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    5,297

    ø Ignore Fenris
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Traveler
    Baron Dorin is in shock from the gesture, and the party's agreement to render aid in this dark time. He is speechless, gazing at Dartis and reaches out to hold the handle with weak hands. His daughter, normally shy, steps forward and surprises everyone when her hand confidently wraps around the handle instead. Her left hand grips her father's shoulder in order to grant him strength. At the same time, she taps Dartis' own shoulders with the flat of the blade as she orders, "I task you, Dartis Kalnian, to become a guardian for the lost people of Dorinthia, to seek them, and be their light that guides them here to their new home. From this moment on, you will serve all Dorinthians, as you served those of Kalnian. Rise, Sir Dartis." She looks at Dartis with appreciation.
    Dartis rises, "Gladly do I accept this task, should I need to I shall shed my blood for my people. But now is the time to shed Tallione blood. To make them pay for their crime agaisnt our people. Our people will be saved, our country will be restored. So long as the Noble Houses of Dorithia stand, Dorinthia will stand. For we have always been the protectors and defenders of this country, so shall we always be. For we are newly purged of impurities, and our nobles are tempered by war, and hardened by exile, but still we are Dorithians, and so long as we live, so long as we hold to the principles upon which Dorinthia was founded, so long at the Houses support each other and are bonded together, we shall lead her back to glory." says Dartis as he takes the sword back from Syra, holding her eyes for a moment again before leaving.


    DT
    Spoiler:
    As Kyle leads up swift, Dartis rises and runs a discerning and practised eye over the horse. "He's a beautiful steed" says Dartis inspecting the forelocks. "My thanks to you for bringing him to me. I have missed the feel of the saddle these last few weeks. I shall take him with me to to salvation of Dorinthia's people." adds Dartis shrugging off Kyle's social slight.


    Spoiler:
    Dorin never gave an answer regarding any extra men. Dartis will spend his week getting to know Swift and testing his capabilities. He will also ask around to see if any men are willing to volenteer to go with him, but being very reassuring and supportive of those who do not wish to go. In short, though Baron Dorin leads the remaining people here, Dartis will approach this as though he is now the captain of the military and will act as such. And he will spend his time encouraging the men who remain. Observing training, helping with moral, training and defensive preparations where he can. He also will try to find a new cavalry cloak, his last one was burned rescuing Horatios.

  • #9
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,516

    ø Ignore GlassEye
    My communities:

    Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by DeuceTraveller
    Your first night with your family is wonderous, and you wish such moments could last forever. Still, you try to put worries out of your mind, but you are interrupted on the second day by a knock at your door. When you open it you see Fineas, a young man and apprentice to Hector, the supposed magician. "Excuse me, sir," the lad asks, his eyes wide. "I've been meaning to ask you this yesterday... but... sir, I... Sir, I'd like to train under you because of how great they say you are and please don't say no." The lad seems worried, and rightly so. In a way he is betraying Hector, and normally such a relationship between student and teacher is an unspoken pact of loyalty.
    After Silas pledges to aid the dwarves in whatever way he is able he will visit the Ruffians' headquarters. He'll take some equipment (haven't decided exactly what, yet) including restocking his trail rations and ammunition, and remove his armor to leave since he feels he won't need it any longer.

    The rest of the day he'll spend with his family.

    When Fineas arrives the next day, Silas frowns thoughtfully. "I'm not a great man...but I don't expect you'll listen to that now." He thinks a long moment then motions the lad inside. Once they've both seated themselves at the table Silas continues, "I can't train you...now. In a week or so I'll be leaving again to give aid to our allies the dwarves. If I were to take you on as a student and leave, then what would you do?" Silas shakes his head. "However, I will need assistance for preparing for my journey. I'll ask Hector to allow you to help me and then, when I leave you'll still be able to return to Hector's training. We'll see how things stand when I return."

    The next morning Silas will track down Hector and ask if he can have the assistance of Fineas in preparing for the journey to the Dwarven lands. He'll also see if Hector has any interest in purchasing the kobold spellbook. (If so, Silas will ask for 800 gp. He'll go as low as 500 gp and will accept scrolls usable to Silas in exchange, i.e. no illusion or necromancy).

    During the days that follow, Silas will perform the familiar ritual, transfer Scorching Ray and Protection from Arrows to his spellbook. He'll take his time in the process, involve Fineas in whatever he does, and will assess Fineas' talent and teach him what he can in the time that they have.
    Last edited by GlassEye; Thursday, 14th September, 2006 at 02:41 AM.

  • #10
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Deuce Traveler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    6,021

    ø Ignore Deuce Traveler
    My communities:

    Alexander
    Spoiler:

    Syra hangs onto your every word, her eyes growing wide when you speak of the more trying times in your last adventure. When you ask her what she has been doing, she explains, “Nothing so exciting, Alexander. I’ve been handling more of father’s responsibilities since he’s been more ill of late.” Her face drops for a moment in concern for him.

    “I’m sure he’ll be fine, but I’d rather spend my time riding then meeting with all these self-important officials all the time,” she says with a laugh. She has changed, you realize, and walks with more confidence. She has done well for herself in Cal’s absence.

    The rest of your days pass happily despite the danger to come, and you train yourself in order to prepare. You do notice Dartis admiring Syra from afar, and you wonder what his own thoughts on her are. On your last day of preparation, Syra sneaks her hand to hold yours in the rare moments when Lady Huffring isn’t watching.


    Silas
    Spoiler:

    You visit the other wizard in his cottage later on. Hector doesn’t seem pleased with Fineas’ request, and he defensively says, “I don’t know why he went to you. I was an adventurer once, too, you know.” He turns red after he says this, embarrassment on his face as he realizes how juvenile he sounds. Hector seems even more embarrassed after you offer him the spellbook. He smoothes his robe with sweaty palms, and takes the book from you, visibly relaxing as he flips through it.

    He gets excited from what he’s seen in the book, and is visibly pleased, giving you five scrolls for it and 300 gold, which is most of his current money.
    Spoiler:

    Alter Self, Resist Energy, Magic Missile, Sleep, Detect Thoughts

    “Well, it’s in kobold, but I can probably go to our new neighbors and ask them for help deciphering anything I have trouble with. As for Fineas… I suppose two instructors won’t hurt for a new student. Alright, I’ll have him come to you to help out,” Hector says, then roughly shakes your hand.

    Fineas works hard for you during the next week, and assists you in your magical research. He seems a sharp and obedient student, and you feel he has promise.
    The rest of your days pass happily despite the danger to come, and you train yourself in order to prepare.


    Dartis
    Spoiler:

    It’s not easy for you to find a new cloak, since they were specially made for the military and most of the riders took off with them with Cal. With the men missing, their families are loath to part with them. When Kyle Radnal hears about your search for a new cavalry cloak, he comes up with an old one for you from a source unknown. “I heard you needed one,” he says, handing you an old, but serviceable cloak. Radnal holds onto it for an extra moment when you reach out and take it, asking of you, “Wear it well.” It was fitted for a bigger man, but still is comfortable around your shoulders.

    As you talk to the people, you notice that Syra and Alexander speaking to each other on walks during a couple of occasions and wonder about their relationship.

    The rest of your days pass happily despite the danger to come, and you train yourself in order to prepare.


    Kel
    Spoiler:

    Silas of the elves frowns as you speak. Suddenly, he throws his glass of wine into the nearby fireplace and spins to face you, his cheeks flushed red with anger. “Be careful what you say, Kel!” He puts a finger in your face, and for a moment you see his human quarter of his blood in his rage. His face smoothes once more, although the agitation is there. He slumps into his chair and says softly, “Kel, be careful what you say. The Tallione Empire knows that these people have been hidden by the elves, and their beginning to exert pressure on the Council. The Council is divided on the issue, Kel, and although the pro-Dorinthian faction is in the minority, they are a vocal minority. The majority of the Council has tried to limit news from this area, but already news about the heroics of these adventurers is beginning to sway our people. Kel, if a decision is to be made to turn these people over to the Imperials for the safety of the Elven kingdom, it will not behoove you to be on the losing side of the argument. Already there have been talks of duels among Council members. As a friend, Kel, I promise to pass the facts you have given me without phrasing it as if you have an opinion on the subject.” With that, the two of you attempt to talk of happier things.

    The rest of your days pass happily despite the danger to come, and you train yourself in order to prepare.


    OOC: Where’s Ferrix?

    The week goes by, and you recuperate and prepare. Dartis is given a strong, white charger as a steed. Alexander, Silas, and Kel are also given adequate horses to ride. Rix is given the small mule that is holding your supply of a month’s worth of food for the party. The kobold also sometimes rides with Alexander, and the two speak often, but normally they trade barbed words in a somewhat joking manner.

    Over a hundred men march behind you, carrying packs of their own food (two weeks worth each) and improvised weapons, mostly bows and hunting knives. They were gathered by the combined efforts of Dartis and Alexander and follow you to rescue their kin. Most have little experience in combat, and Kyle Radnal keeps Radnal's Ruffians home to protect the families.

    Now you must determine which way to go, the direct week-long journey that takes you through more arid plains close to the mountains, or the lush river journey that arches like a crescent, but takes about 12 days to travel.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Last Stand of the Dorinthians
      By Deuce Traveler in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: Friday, 26th June, 2009, 05:49 AM
    2. Last Stand of the Dorinthians (Final Chapter)
      By Deuce Traveler in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 467
      Last Post: Friday, 17th October, 2008, 10:37 PM
    3. Last Stand of the Dorinthians (Chapter 4- The Second Invasion)
      By Deuce Traveler in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 647
      Last Post: Saturday, 17th November, 2007, 06:21 AM
    4. Last Stand of the Dorinthians (Chapter 2 - Illusions)
      By Deuce Traveler in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 512
      Last Post: Monday, 11th September, 2006, 07:07 PM
    5. Last Stand of the Dorinthians (Chapter 1 - Homeless)
      By Deuce Traveler in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 110
      Last Post: Sunday, 11th June, 2006, 04:57 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •