Dragon Magic

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
0786939362.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V62411220_.jpg

Multiple people have said they have it -- let's hear it! I'm still waiting on my big check that's allegedly coming any day now before ordering it.

Crothian

First Post
This is really one of the better WotC books in quite a while. It has a lot of versatility dealing with dragon themed characters. It is well written with interesting mechancis and interesting writing. It has also made me rethink Races of Dragon which I was not all that thrilled with by itself.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
I've got it. It really feels like a grab-bag of draconic-themed mechanics to add to your game. I'm not really sure what I think of it. More later.

Cheers!

Nifft

Penguin Herder
It's a grab-bag with a coherent theme, and it adds to many different PCs. The inclusion of Warlock Invocations, Psionics and Pact Magic -- while minimal -- was well done, and welcome.

Most sections had something valuable or cool or both.

I like it. -- N

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I agree it is a grab bag of content. To me, that makes it more useful than some other books. There is something for everyone in the book. The only real question is "is there enough of those someonethings" for me? In my case, I could see using nearly the entire book at some point. I highly recommend it.

Asmor

First Post
Odhanan said:
Dr. Magic

Paging Dr. Magic, Dr. Magic you're need in operating room 3

:) Sorry, couldn't resist. Reminds me of a Mitch Hedberg joke.

"I went to a doctor, and all he did is suck blood from my neck. Don't go see Dr. Acula."

Crothian

First Post
Odhanan said:
Can you use Dragon Magic without Races of the Dragon?
Does using both together make Dr. Magic any better?

Dragon Magic stands mostly alone. It does have things for other books and the themes for it fit well with Races of Dragon. But most of the book works just fine with just the PHB.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases