The Unit (Season 2) [R]

Goodsport

Explorer
The series returns for duty on Tuesday, September 19th.

While the show started as a midseason replacement last season, it'll now have the chance to further develop over the course of a full season. :cool:

So what lies in store for operatives and their wives this season?

-G

Taelorn76

First Post
Goodsport said:
The series returns for duty on Tuesday, September 19th.

While the show started as a midseason replacement last season, it'll now have the chance to further develop over the course of a full season. :cool:

So what lies in store for operatives and their wives this season?

-G

Thanks for reminding me. This was one of the better shows last season. Lets hope it keep rolling.

Goodsport

Explorer
Taelorn76 said:
Thanks for reminding me. This was one of the better shows last season. Lets hope it keep rolling.

I'm glad I could help. :)

The summer went by so quickly - I can't believe that the new season is nearly upon us, but I'm glad that it is. :cool:

-G

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
House and The Unit are the only shows I was waiting for. I am so glad they moved House to 8 and The Unit is on at 9.

Wycen

Explorer
Watched it last night. So apparently, nobody died. Looks like the colonel's new wife might have taken a bullet through her shoulder? Where did all the kids come from or did it just look like a bumper crop because we saw all of them in one episode?

Goodsport

Explorer
I finally got the chance to see the season premiere off the HD-DVR this last weekend. The pacing of the show seemed to have picked up from last season, while the focus on the domestic stuff was trimmed some.

The episode seemed to take place a few months after last season's cliffhanging shootout. While none of the Unit members or their wives died and the episode showed some of the effects of the shootout, it was pretty much glossed over; the glossing-over somehow didn't seem as inappropriate as it could've, though.

Anyway, pretty fast-paced mission in Pakistan by the Unit stopping a potential biological attack from hitting targets all over the world, while Molly and Tiffy find out the truth about a kid on base who seems to keep getting hurt, in the end causing Mack and Tiffy to decide not to leave the Unit.

New episode tonight. :cool:

-G

Goodsport

Explorer
Wycen said:
Where did all the kids come from or did it just look like a bumper crop because we saw all of them in one episode?

That's a good question. :eek:

I remember the Browns having a daughter and considering that Kim was pregnant for the second half of last season, I wasn't surprised to see the baby. But I don't remember Mack and Tiffy having children... :confused:

Taelorn76

First Post
Goodsport said:
That's a good question. :eek:

I remember the Browns having a daughter and considering that Kim was pregnant for the second half of last season, I wasn't surprised to see the baby. But I don't remember Mack and Tiffy having children... :confused:

I thought I remember Mack having kids. It was the episode where Kim was babysitting, I believe, and she found a letter or picture showing Tiff having an affair.

Remove ads