Need Star Wars D20 Free Module Recommendation (Tatooine Based Lvl 3-4)

darkelfo

First Post
I'd like a nice module for a group of lvl 3 to 4 characters based in Mos Eisley, Tatooine. Any recommendations. Something free and quick online (not pirated, I mean offered for free) would be great.

I tried searching through the forums using Google and on the WOTC site but did not find anything suitable.

iwatt

First Post
darkelfo said:
I'd like a nice module for a group of lvl 3 to 4 characters based in Mos Eisley, Tatooine. Any recommendations. Something free and quick online (not pirated, I mean offered for free) would be great.

I tried searching through the forums using Google and on the WOTC site but did not find anything suitable.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/archives

check this site. The storm's edeg is set in tatooine, but it's for 6 th level characters (so keep an eye on it for the future).

TheEldereye

First Post
I might be to late to help but I converted the d6 adventure Tatooine Manhunt to d20 a few years ago and ran it for my group with great success. The bounty hunter in it also appears in the Star Wars Gamer magazine based in Cloud City. I ran one and then the other and had a sort of mini-story arc with the bounty hunter reappearing. The PCs hated him - which is always fun as a GM. If you want the files for the conversion let me know - email me at upstategamer AT bellsouth DOT net and I'd be happy to send them to you.

Remove ads