Endolyn

Lince'sa

First Post
*A note is tacked to the corkboard, written harsly, by a form wrapped in a cloak, which by its nature makes it impossible to see who it is*

This is the final notice that will be given. The woman known as Endolyn is dead. Killed by cirmstances as a result of her her own pathetic inaction, weakness, and sentiment. do not go looking for her.

Ruthia

First Post
*a slender hand touches the note, leaving a blood stained tear drip on the bottom of the note. Next to it appears the picture of a small dragon, grey with mourning, head hanging as if crying. Below it appears two graves, one small then the other. the smallest one has the word Orm written on it....the other the word Danthe Preah......the hand leaves the paper, a small sob heard from the owner of the hand as she turns away*

o O(it's all my fault......)

Last edited:

Ruthia

First Post
*This note is added below the one above it, though the parchment is tear stained the words are sure and steady as they were writen.*

The wonderful woman known as Endolyn did not die of her own hand. She was stabbed throough the heart by a force no one can control, Love. Her capaciaty to love enabled her to do many great things, though she will never see it as so. In the end it was her love, and her love of a certain woman, that was her downfall.... not her own actions. Though it saddens me to think of the innocent life that went down with her.

Little Orm. Brother I never knew. Son of Ormus Gustavick, your life seemed doom from the start. Yet some how you prevailed...survived. How one so young accomplished so much I will never know, you were taken from us to young. I mourn your loss, as well as that of the woman who I for a brief time, also called mom........

*The note itself is unsigned. It is left in place by a man wearing a dark coat. Looking the note over he debates his choice to leave it, pushing a lock of white hair out of his face. Then nodding his head he turns and glaces around the tavern with his startling cold blue eyes before vanishing as if never having exsisted.....*

Remove ads