A Sailor Talks Too Much (El Jefe Judging)(completed)

LiquidBlue

First Post
Verrick Dram

"Let us move quickly"

OOC: I don't know about marching order. For simplicity perhaps we can stick with the order in which we entered the tunnel. Phoenix, Lookspring, Pinkie, Ray, Verrick.

BigB

First Post
As the group moves forward, the small tunnel bends to the right and around the bend the light intensifies making it difficult to see. A voice calls out from the light Come here quickly, the tunnel will collapse!

LiquidBlue

First Post
BigB said:
As the group moves forward, the small tunnel bends to the right and around the bend the light intensifies making it difficult to see. A voice calls out from the light Come here quickly, the tunnel will collapse!

Having experienced several unpleasant surprises during the course of the evening, Verrick considers the light and voice with trepidation; however, considering that the tunnels does indeed appear to be dangerous, he will proceed warily onward.

BigB

First Post
As the group moves on into the light, the voice tells you to climb the ladder. As you move forward you see men whose every inch is covered in dirt. One of them addresses the group We have set the tunnel to collapse once you are out. This will prevent any one from following and perhaps bury some of them. Master Purdy is up top waiting for you.

As you climb the ladder you find yourself in an identical warehouse. Your employer spots you and walks over. Ahh glad to see you made it through the tunnel. Loud crash and cloud of dust coming through the tunnel and you see the workers climb out of the hole. Good. We should be safe now. I would avoid the area of the warehouse and snooty pig though. We will depart in a three days. This will give us time to provision our ship without looking suspicious and see to Mister Uggla's needs. It looks as though some of you could use some rest as well. Four days time at the wharf, the ship is the prowling panther.

Each bag of gold contains 300 gp.

[sblock= experience award]

[sblock=Verrick] 800 [/sblock]
[sblock=Lookspring] 660 [/sblock]
[sblock=Phoenix] 600 [/sblock]
[sblock=Ray] 850 [/sblock]
[sblock=Pinkie] 650 [/sblock]

[/sblock]

OoC: I will not be available much over the next 4 days, so I have advanced things to the next point. This adventure has concluded unless you have any actions you would like to take still. I will post a new thread early next week (hopefully monday) for the sequel adventure and will add a link from this thread. Feel free to go to RDI, buy equipment whatever you do in between adventures in the meantime. I hope you have enjoyed it. If you would like to invite some others to join your party on the sequel, by all means do so. Have a great weekend.

Last edited:

LiquidBlue

First Post
OOC: Thank you BigB for the adventure. It is nice to have a character with some experience. Verrick might take some additional actions, and I imagine that he will join the sequel. I'll just have to figure out a way to resolve some of his in-character issues.

BigB

First Post
LiquidBlue said:
OOC: Thank you BigB for the adventure. It is nice to have a character with some experience. Verrick might take some additional actions, and I imagine that he will join the sequel. I'll just have to figure out a way to resolve some of his in-character issues.

OoC: He could easily find himself going to look out for Uggla. ;) Verrick's drinking excursion saved the party from their most possibly lethal encounter. Any other party member in the back alley may have had a much different experience. :D

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
Experience and monetary rewards are APPROVED. Nice adventure, BigB! I hope everyone enjoyed it...the sequel should be interesting.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases