A Sailor Talks Too Much (El Jefe Judging)(completed)

BigB

First Post
I prefer you roll for yourself using Invisible Castle. If for some reason you are unable to do so I can roll for you and I will use Invisible Castle and your character name.

Please post a link to your character in your first post here. This will help me. If you prefer you may use a link in your signature, either way is fine.

Please give me as many details as possible to what you want to do, and do not be afraid to remind me of special circumstances if I should miss something.

You leave the RDI under cover of dark following your new employer as he hurries through the city trying not to attract attention. It is painfully obvious that stealth is not a strongpoint of his. Probably why he has hired you. He repeatedly mutters quickly, we must reach him first. As you hurry along the odor of dead fish becomes stronger by the minute and the buildings are in various stages of decay. You wonder how some of them are still standing.

ooc: when everyone posts I will continue.

Last edited:

DerHauptman

First Post
Ray

Ray is following along, having changed the halfling appears dressed for the mission at hand. He is wearing a charcoal gray cloak with black irregular patterns over his black studded leather armor. Amazingly, even at this pace he makes almost no noise while moving along. He carries a small light crossbow strapped over his shoulder, a cutlass at his belt
and a brace of daggers across his chest. He has a well worn backpack. He wears a bright yellow scarf around his neck that can be pulled hastily over his face if need be.

His demeanor has changed a little he seems all business...

BigB

First Post
ooc: I believe we have evryone except a judge. Wednesday (tomorrow) evening I will be posting the start to the action.

BigB

First Post
As you follow your new unnamed employer through the city you begin to notice an odor of rotting fish and filth. The odor soon becomes strong and offensive. You know you have entered the docks district. The docks north of the river and their surrounding environs are decidedly more shabby, decrepit and delapidated than the rest of Orussus. Buildings seem to consist mostly of taverns, inns, chandlers' stores, shipwrights' shops and warehouses... Everything catering to the sailor and merchant. Occasionally, men and women of all manner of description in worn clothing of all manner of description stand aside to watch from alleys and doorways as you pass. You can almost feel their mildly suspicious glances as you walk through the streets. The longer you walk the more frequently you encounter beggars until they are a common sight on every block.

As you enter a dark alley (no lighting, it has some time ago become dark) your employer stops and turns to speak with all of you as you gather around him. He points out the alley and across the street to a shabby building which you wonder how it is still standing. You see light showing through holes in the walls of the building and hear loud sounds you would expect from a full tavern after dark.

This is the Snooty Pig. Uggla is in there drinking himself into oblivion. He is the only one wearing a yellow sash, although I do not know for how long he will be the only one. Remember stealth is important. Three blocks to the north is my warehouse it is the third bulding on the left of the third block. I will have someone watching for you to ensure you do not miss it. Bring Uggla to me there.

Ooc: Give me details as to what everyone plans to do including any stealth techniques or spells etc…

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases