The Odd Couple

misfit815

First Post
Here's a bit of a different request. I'd like to DM a campaign with just two PC's over a Forum (I have one in mind). Specifically, I'm looking for two people who'd like to play the classic Odd Couple, Felix and Oscar. This could be a dwarf fighter and an elf ranger, a paladin and a halfling rogue, a wizard and a barbarian... or whatever you two decide. Race/class don't even need to play a part. They could be messy/neat, introvert/extrovert, emotional/logical... We'll go with whatever you think you can play, and the three of us think would make a good dynamic.

I'd like the campaign to be in my homebrew world of Meamnar, which is a fairly classic fantasy world similar to Greyhawk or the Realms. I'll be running basic D20 rules - nothing too fancy. We'll start at level 2, and see where it goes. I'm completely open with regards to style of play, types of adventures, and so on.

In other words, I'd like to ensure that the personalities of the characters (while not becoming the central focus) drive some engaging interactions between the two. Otherwise, it's a classic campaign whose script will be written by what you as players want to experience. In the end, I'd like us to look back on it and remark, "Hey, that was fun!"

I have no idea the posting schedule, but with only two players I suspect that we'll be able to move fairly quickly. Veteran players are preferred. You're committing to a long-term forum-based game. Previous familiarity with each other is not required. If you're interested, reply to misfit815[at]yahoo.com.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases