New Power Feat: Knockback

hero4hire

Explorer
Knockback (Power Feat)

Applied to an effect that causes knockback this ranked power feat adds +1 per rank to the
effect’s rank when determining knockback.

So a rank 5 Blast power with rank 3 Knockback is treated as Blast 8 for determining its
knockback effect.

hero4hire

Explorer
hero4hire said:
Knockback (Power Feat)

Applied to an effect that causes knockback this ranked power feat adds +1 per rank to the
effect’s rank when determining knockback.

So a rank 5 Blast power with rank 3 Knockback is treated as Blast 8 for determining its
knockback effect.

I vote Yes

Hand of Vecna

First Post
I also vote YES (and remind the good Hero4Hire that one cannot vote on one's own proposals ;) ). I could see this on Blasts (especially things like Air Cannons that don't do much damage themselves, but are mainly there to push folks away), or even Enhanced Strength (when you punch someone, they go really far back).

rgordona

Explorer
More questions: Is there any limit on the number of times you can take this feat? Is it limited by powerlevel, so you can only increase the Knockback on a low dammage effect upto the PL?

Hand of Vecna

First Post
rgordona said:
More questions: Is there any limit on the number of times you can take this feat? Is it limited by powerlevel, so you can only increase the Knockback on a low dammage effect upto the PL?
UP suggests a limit of the rank of the original effect/power (effectively doubling that power's rank for determining Knockback).

hero4hire

Explorer
Double the original power rank seems like a fair limit.

BTW I only voted as a blatant bump. As you can see it only took 6 months :)

Remove ads