Good 8, Evil 9 - Evil wins the Exhibition!

Greybar

No Trouble at All
A slender, clearly fae-blooded figure effortlessly glides into the center of the arena. A large, wide green hat festooned with a golden feather wavers slightly in the breezee of his flight, threatening to take off on its own. His voice is clear, magically amplified and carrying an undertone of self-amusement.

"Creatures of curiousity and celebration, welcome to the inaugural fight of this Exhibition Arena. We have for you a classic fight card: GOOD VERSUS EVIL!". He pauses for a moment to let the assembled masses trail their cheers to a dull roar. "Each side has nine august combatants, which shall enter this arena in the order that their General has chose for them in advance. No mere foot-soldiers, each of these are powers in their own right. Further for your anticpation, amusement, and bet planning you will be able to see not only the active warriors, but the next creature awaiting its turn for glory and victory."

And now, in the greatest of all Neutral traditions, "Let's see you and him fight!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Greybar

No Trouble at All
OOC: Gansk and Infinity, please email, PM, or spoiler post your ordering of combatants, as well as what the first combatant will do with their single prep-round of buffs. (Email at johndunk at gmail)

Greybar

No Trouble at All
The illusionary screens blaze to light upon the east and west walls.

"Fighting for Eeeeevil, weighing in at 1.5 tons and measuring over 12 feet long, straight from the Jerthak Desert on the 298th plane of the Abyss, we have the Abyssal Greater Basilisk ..... Stonemaker!"

"Fighting for Good, weighing in at 800 pounds and measuring 15 feet long, recently returning from the Annual Conference on the Cutting of Gems and Evil Hides held in Celestia the Juvenile Gold Dragon ... Jin Xing."

"On your marks, get set... FIGHT!"

Stonemaker has initiative, and thus can opt to move first or force Jin Xing to move first.

Jin Xing's skills and feats
[sblock]
Feats (6) for Xin Jing: Power Attack, Flyby Attack, Hover, Wingover, Weapon Focus (bite), Weapon Focus (claws)
Skills for Xin Jing: 20 Ranks in Listen, Search, Spot, Concentration, Diplomacy, Escape Artist, Intimidate, Knowledge (Geography), Sense Motive, and Use Magic Device
[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
Your turn, Jin Xing.

Greybar: [sblock] Is it possible to ready an action to teleport next to the gold dragon, wherever it happens to appear? If so, then stonemaker will do that. I realize he won't get to take his attack, but he'll have an opportunity to take an AoO and it might interrupt Jin Xing's action. Otherwise, Stonemaker will just let the dragon go first.

For now, the next combatant will be the ice devil. I love the names you come up with, so I'll just let you do that. :) [/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
I2K:
[sblock]
Sure, sounds like an interesting move.
[/sblock]

Gansk:
Note that as soon as Jin Xing enters the arena, you have to designate who goes into the On Deck.

Gansk

Explorer
Greybar:[sblock]Note that the dragon also gets spells as a third level sorceror. I suggest that you change Jin Xing to the sample dragon in the Draconomicon for less headaches on your part and the ability to plan ahead on our part.[/sblock]

Abyssal Greater Basilisk! You evil scum!

Sorry for the holdup, but I would like to resolve the rules issue with the dragons before we begin.

Gansk

Explorer
Jin flies in from the west side of the arena and climbs diagonally up to 55N30E40Z. He concentrates and one of his claws starts to glow blue.

[sblock]Chill Touch[/sblock]

The On Deck area boasts a six foot tall powerful humanoid with a lion-like head. Maneeyac concentrates.

[sblock]Leonal Guardinal - Neutralize Poison. Please roll for a knowledge skill in case he is basilisk expert.[/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Stonemaker's turn is up, as Jin soars thru the sky

I2K
[sblock]
Jin has bypassed the useful delay condition by being at altitude.
Stonemaker fails his "common knowledge" check, and is pretty clueless what the flying scaly winged thing is.
[/sblock]

Gansk
[sblock]
Maneeyac is very knowledgeable about Architecture and engineering, but unfortunately can't place basilisks (failed "common knowledge" roll").

However, Jin passed his "common knowledge" check, and is aware that basilisks can turn creatures into stone by their gaze.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases