Status of Immortals Handbook (print versions)

Hey all.

Just had a bit of a bombshell from the publisher.

Basically the print version of the Immortal's Handbook: Epic Bestiary: Volume One is on hold indefinately.

This is not due to problems with the book (it was 100% good to go), simply that changes within the Printing Company are having a knock on effect on the Publisher's production schedule.

At this juncture, I don't know how long the delay will be. Or whether I'll ultimately need to look for a new publisher altogether.

I'll let you know more as soon as I know it.

Phantom Llama

First Post
Ouch! Hard luck, that's some rotten timing. And after you had been forced to slow down work on Ascension to meet the schedule too.

Let's hope the printers sort themselves out quickly.

Hiya mate! :)

Phantom Llama said:
Ouch! Hard luck, that's some rotten timing. And after you had been forced to slow down work on Ascension to meet the schedule too.

Yes, the timing was almost too bad to be true. But I guess you just have to roll with the punches.

Phantom Llama said:
Let's hope the printers sort themselves out quickly.

Fingers crossed.

Hi Sledge mate! :)

Sledge said:
To clarify this isn't a problem with the publishers, but with the printer that the publisher is using?

Its a change in the way the Printing Company operates thats having a direct impact on the Publishers production schedule. Beyond that I would just be guessing.

Currently Mongoose website says December 11th 2006 for the release, however, they are still showing the old cover, so I don't know if that date is correct ~ knowing my luck it probably isn't.

AncalagonSam

Villager
Hi all! I know this is a super old thread, but can anyone link me to the pdfs of Grimoire, Bestiary volume 2, or Bestiary volume 3? Thanks so much. I am fascinated with crazy epic level stuff. BTW, anyone heard of the Mortiverse?

Howdy AncalagonSam! :)

Hi all! I know this is a super old thread, but can anyone link me to the pdfs of Grimoire, Bestiary volume 2, or Bestiary volume 3? Thanks so much. I am fascinated with crazy epic level stuff. BTW, anyone heard of the Mortiverse?

There never were pdfs of Bestiary volume 2 or 3 as far as I recall. I did have a Gods & Monsters pdf that was partially finished - I think that is floating about here somewhere (I think Alzrius posted it fairly recently somewhere). I can't recall if the Grimoire pdf ever circulated, I don't think so.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases