[OOC] Industrygothica's "The Hive"

DrZombie

First Post
On the holidays thing, I'm leaving for southern france with the wife and the kiddies for two weeks of well-earned doing nothing. Feel free to ghost my character.

industrygothica

Adventurer
DrZombie said:
On the holidays thing, I'm leaving for southern france with the wife and the kiddies for two weeks of well-earned doing nothing. Feel free to ghost my character.

That's not a problem. Turns out that I will have internet access here, so I can still post, although it probably won't be but about every other day or so at the most. It is New Orleans, after all.. can't sit around on a computer all day. ;)

We'll keep Jonas alive for you until you get back. Mostly it'll be just wrapping up the adventure and then merging you with the other party back in Irongate.

Mista Collins

First Post
jkason said:
I'm horrible at strategy, so this may be a mistake, but Shai's swapping out his Bull's Strength for Summon Nature's Ally II, taking the option to summon 1d3 1st level critters (in this case, wolves). If he can see well enough to put them near creatures, he'll try to surround the largest formian with them.

This is actually a smart move since it will add more targets for the enemy to attack, it will also give a chance for flanking for those who step up into melee. The only down fall is if the DM is a RBDM and rolls a 1 on the 1d3 :D .

industrygothica

Adventurer
Mista Collins said:
This is actually a smart move since it will add more targets for the enemy to attack, it will also give a chance for flanking for those who step up into melee. The only down fall is if the DM is a RBDM and rolls a 1 on the 1d3 :D .

To be honest, I didn't even roll. There's just going to be three of them there. I figured you're out numbered enough already, you could use a little good luck on your side. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases