[OOC] Industrygothica's "The Hive"

industrygothica

Adventurer
Kick ass (can I say that here?). Hopefully we can keep everyone around long enough to make a good go at this.

I may post an intro this weekend if I get to it, but won't expect any one else to post until Monday.

See you all then!

Mista Collins

First Post
It is Monday and Tanith is checking in. I just have to update her sheet in regards to her equipment (I spent 4,000 on the headband). I'll have that done later tonight.

Mista Collins

First Post
Got rid of the headband of Intellect +2 (4,000gp) and bought a Hat of Disguise instead (1,800gp). There isn't anything else she wants. This leaves her with 2,200 gp left over (which Tanith is going to be saving). They are in the form of platinum in her Heward's Handy Haversack. This is reflected on the character sheet.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Mista Collins said:
Got rid of the headband of Intellect +2 (4,000gp) and bought a Hat of Disguise instead (1,800gp). There isn't anything else she wants. This leaves her with 2,200 gp left over (which Tanith is going to be saving). They are in the form of platinum in her Heward's Handy Haversack. This is reflected on the character sheet.

Works for me.

Grimror

First Post
Due to recent time constraints, I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out. I'm very sorry, and I hope my departure will have minimal impact on your game. Sorry again!

industrygothica

Adventurer
Grimror said:
Due to recent time constraints, I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out. I'm very sorry, and I hope my departure will have minimal impact on your game. Sorry again!

It's all good - we still have enough players, assuming everyone else is still in.

Is everyone else still ok? Seems a little slow. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I get a little impatient sometimes. ;)

IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
Mista Collins and Post Life Entity, I'm just checking in to make sure everything is ok. Haven't heard from you since your original posts. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks,

IG

Mista Collins

First Post
no problems, I've been short on online time the past few days (new job training) but I get a chance to read what is going on. I'm still here.

back to work I go.

Remove ads