[OOC] Industrygothica's "The Hive"

Post Life Entity

First Post
I should be okay now... combination of starting a home business, daily lightning storms, and a new baby in the family (sister-in-laws) has made net-time kind of hard this week. Should be better next week. :)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Good - glad you guys are still on-board. I'd hate to lose two players before we ever really got started.

Just fromthe small amount of roleplaying we've had, and from the character backgrounds, I've already gotten a few ideas to continue with after this wraps up, assuming everything goes ok and we can all stick around for a while.

IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
Good to see you're all still around. Well, most of you anyway. I was starting to get a little concerned. I'll tell you: I have no life, a stable internet connection, and a somewhat obsessive nature--meaning that I'm not going anywhere, so as long as there are players, you're not going to have to worry about this game coming to a stop because of a DM dropout like a lot of the others around here.

On that note -

Post Life Entity: I'll assume that if you haven't posted by the end of tomorrow (Monday), that you'll have dropped out for whatever reasons. You've only posted twice thus far, so it's quite obvious that you've got other things going on. That understood, we'd still love to have you, but will need a little more participation if you plan on staying.

I hope that doesn't seem to harsh - last thing I want to do is sound like a jerk, but I did say in thebeginning that around three posts a week were desired.

IG

Mista Collins

First Post
I am here. I've been hear all along. As far as I knew I was breaking camp and haven't seen anything to say I have heard noise or anything of the sort, so I have been quietly breaking camp. :D

industrygothica

Adventurer
Mista Collins said:
I am here. I've been hear all along. As far as I knew I was breaking camp and haven't seen anything to say I have heard noise or anything of the sort, so I have been quietly breaking camp. :D

Ah well, we can fix that. ;)

industrygothica

Adventurer
I'm going to leave you in this role-playing exchange over the weekend and see if we can find a couple of alternates before we move on. Probably won't have a lot of applicants through the weekend, but we'll see what we see. Feel free to offer your input on any submitted character from here on out--it's your game too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases