Recruiting for The Sharn Inquisitive: Episode 1 - CSI:Sharn

mcnathan80

First Post
The Sharn Inquisitive is an ECL 3 campaign set in Eberron for six players. This will be an inquisitive campaign based in Sharn, very pulp, very noir, think CSI meets Lord of the Rings. Seriously though, I’ve always wanted to run a role playing intensive inquisitive game and a PbP seemed like the perfect vehicle for this. Be aware, emphasis is on character development, and role playing, with only one or two combats per adventure.
Character Submission
[sblock]If you're interested in joining this game, please submit a character background. The objective of your background is twofold: First, to describe your character's history, personality, and role in the party, as well as what made them decide to begin working as a private investigator on the streets of Sharn. Some questions that should be answered: What does your characters race, class, and alignment mean to them? How did the events of The Last War affect them? Where are they from, have they always lived in Sharn or did they emigrate to Sharn? What are their goals, and why are they working as an investigator? What’s their “basic” personality, any quirks or interesting traits? Second, to impress me with your writing abilities – remember, good writing will be chosen over awesome characters.[/sblock]
Full character sheets should be submitted after backgrounds, not before them, and should be in the format below, the more detailed the better as far as I’m concerned:
[sblock=Character Sheet]
Name: Joe
Class: Fighter 1
Race: Human
Initiative: +1
Speed: 20 ft
Combat Modifier: +1
Defense: 15 (10 +1 Combat modifier +1 dex +1 dodge +2 shield)
Attack: +4 (+1 Combat Modifier +1 dex +1 weapon focus +1 masterwork)
Grapple: +4 (+1 combat modifier +3 str)
Toughness: Piercing +4 Slashing +5 Bludgeoning +5 (+2 con +2/+3/+3 armor)
Attacks: Longsword +6 (1d8+3, 19-20 x2)
Full Attack: Longsword +6 (1d8+3, 19-20 x2)
Face/Reach: 5x5/5ft
Special Qualities: Human Traits
Special Attacks: None
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +1
Abilities: Strength 16, Dexterity 12, Constitution 14, Intelligence 10, Wisdom 12, Charisma 10
Skills: Craft (weaponsmithing) +4, Intimidate +4, Swim -5
Weapon Groups: Basic, Crossbows, Heavy Blades, Light Blades, Maces and Clubs
Feats: Weapon Focus (Heavy Blades), Dodge, Power Attack
Action Points: 5
Languages: Common
Alignment: Lawful Good
Deity: None
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 195 lbs

Spells:
Spells Known: None
Spells Memorized/Spell Slots: None

Inventory:
Breastplate (200 gp)
Masterwork Longsword (315 gp)
Heavy Steel Shield (20 gp)
Traveler's Outfit
Total Weight: ?? lbs
[/sblock]

[sblock=Character Creation]
-The following sources will be allowed
All Core rule books
All Eberron books
All “Complete” books
All “Races of…” books
The XPH
The Miniature’s Handbook
-Starting level: 3rd
-Starting Gold: 1,350gp
-I will be using invisible castle dice roller found here
-Races: All Core and Eberron races are allowed, also I’m allowing humanoids with an LA of no higher than +1
-Classes: All Classes are allowed, but remember, I’m more concerned with character background and writing style over munchkinly characters. Please note that as this is a mystery based game and a plethora of combat related feats might not see much use in the game. That being said, I’m sure one or two “bruisers” might be of great importance if and when a fight breaks out.
-Alignment: All alignments are accepted. Eberron is a world dominated by “shades of gray”. However, massive in-party conflicts due to alignment will not be tolerated. Please keep this in mind if you desire to play an “evil” character.
-Stats: Stats will be determined using a 28 point buy. I know that the norm is 32 around here, but I personally feel that a lower number of “points” will lead to more specialized characters and more fun for the group as a whole.[/sblock]

[sblock=House Rules]
I have the following house rules that I wish to implement, I feel these will make for a more cinematic, and (hopefully) enjoyable game.
-For ease of rolling, I will handle all group rolls such as: reaction checks (spot/listen, initiative, etc…), as well as all checks that I want kept as surprise (i.e. bluff, sense motive, some search checks, etc…) also if you can succeed a check “taking 10” I’ll just assume you did that instead of calling for a roll. In fact, unless the situation warrants it, or is specified by the player, I will assume everyone is always “taking 10”.

- The biggest change I’m implementing is the way I’m handling combat and damage. For those of you who are aware of the True20 combat system this shouldn’t be new to you, but to the others here’s the break down:

-BAB is replaced with the Combat Modifier (CM): In many ways this is similar to the BAB, and progresses in exactly the same fashion (i.e. a fighters CM increases by one every level, whereas as bards increases by three every four levels) the main difference is your CM also relates to defense, which leads me to my next point. Note: Magical bonuses to weapons apply to your attacking CM only

-AC is replaced by CM: This means as you go up in level you get harder to hit. Again in many ways this is similar (Base defense is 10+ CM+ size bonus+ dex modifier+ shield bonus+ misc). The main difference is that armor no longer provides an armor bonus; instead it provides protection in case you are hit. I’ll explain below. Note: Enhancement bonuses to armor, as well as deflection, shield, or any other type of bonus designed to make you “harder to hit” apply to your defense bonus.

-Armor doesn’t add to AC: As I said above, armor doesn’t make you harder to hit, it protects you when you are hit, and it does this by providing a bonus to your toughness check (described below). Certain armors protect better against certain attacks in relation to piercing, slashing, or bludgeoning. The armor protects as follows in format of defense vs. piercing/slashing/bludgeoning:
[sblock=Armor]
Light Armor- Provides some protection, focus is on maneuverability

Padded armor- The most basic type of armor and only provides a cushioning for blunt trauma: +0/+0/+1
Leather armor- The cured leather provides better protection than simple padding: +0/+1/+1
Studded leather- The metal studs embedded in this armor also protects against piercing attacks: +1/+1/+1
Chain shirt- This light chain mail provides maximum protection with minimal hampering of mobility, however, the space between the metal links are still vulnerable to arrows and the like: +1/+2/+2

Medium Armor- Strives to blend protection with movement

Hide armor- Much like padded armor, but slightly thicker and more resistant to slashing attacks: +0/+1/+2
Scale mail- Similar in every way to the chain shirt, but much more cumbersome: +1/+2/+2
Chainmail- Similar to the chain shirt, but the rings are thicker, and not as easy to penetrate with arrows: +2/+3/+3
Breast plate- Provides the same protection as chainmail, but allows greater maneuverability: +2/+3/+3

Heavy Armor- Focus is on heavy protection, and limited mobility

Splint mail- Vertical strips of metal protect against piercing attacks, while a suit of chainmail protects the joints: +3/+3+3
Banded mail- Offers the same protection as splint mail, but is less cumbersome: +3/+3/+3
Half plate- Provides total protection to the wearer: +4/+4/+4
Full plate- This armor is specifically fit for the wearer. As such it provides the best defense with minimal hampering of mobility: +6/+6/+6
Natural armor provides ½ its normal bonus rounded up to all damage types.
Warforged start with a +1 toughness for all damage types with composite armor, +3 with the mithril armor feat, and +6 (+7 vs. non-adamantine weapons) with adamantine armor feat

Shifters with the beasthide trait gain +1 natural armor while shifting (+2 with Beasthide elite feat)
Note: any magical bonus that makes you “tougher” adds to your armor bonus for toughness saves- explained below.[/sblock]
-Hit Points: Characters no longer have Hit Points that increase with level (implying as per the PHB that characters learn to “roll with the punches”), instead they have a static Toughness bonus dependent on armor, taking the “toughness” feat, size (small characters receive a -1, medium +0, large +2, and so on) and constitution (i.e. Toughness modifier = armor bonus + Con modifier + 1/Toughness feat +size modifier).

When a character is hit they make a toughness roll vs. damage dealt The DC is: Toughness check DC = 15 + damage +Str modifier +misc
[sblock= Damage]When a character takes damage divide total damage by 5 (rounded up), this is your damage modifier[/sblock]

If a character succeeds the check they suffer no ill effects.

If they fail by 5 or less they take a “hit” which imposes a -1 penalty to all further toughness rolls.

If they fail by more than 5, but less than 10 they suffer a wound, which imposes another -1 to all toughness checks, and a -2 to a characters combat modifiers.

If a character fails by more than 10, but less than 15 they are disabled which leaves the character stunned for 1 round. Furthermore, if that character takes a standard action that doesn’t remove his disabled condition, or fails another toughness check by any amount he becomes dying.

If a character fails by 15 or more that character is dying: At the beginning of every round that character makes a Con check (DC 10), if a character succeeds this check they remain dying, and must make another check the next round at a cumulative -1 penalty. If they fail the check they die, if they succeed the check by 10 or more they are unconscious, but stable and require no more checks.

Note: non-lethal damage follows the same progression as above, when you’ve been knocked unconscious due to non-lethal damage and continue to receive damage it’s now lethal damage. Lethal damage deals an equal amount of non-lethal damage.

-Healing: Every 8 hours of rest removes the most serious damage condition first. Complete rest removes the two most serious conditions.
-Magical healing works differently also: when a character casts a healing spell they make a Magical Healing check (DC10) = d20 + caster level + magical bonus. The magical bonus is equal to the number and type of dice used for the spell (i.e. a 6th level cleric casting cure moderate wounds rolls a d20 +6(caster level) + 6(for the 2d8 normally used), however at 12th level cleric would receive +10(since normally casters only receive a +10 caster level max for the spell)).

For every 10 (round down) that the result exceeds the needed 10 the character removes the most serious condition (i.e. A result of 10 removes the most serious condition; while a result of 25 removes the two most serious condition).

Any magical healing roll, regardless of the outcome, can stabilize a dying character, or remove one “hit”.

-Supernatural healing by class: The paladin, and the monk both have the ability to heal small amounts of damage. This is handled by turning the amount they would heal into a bonus to their magical healing check. For example: Devona, a 5th level paladin, with a 14 charisma can heal 10 points of damage during the day divided as she wishes. With this house rule she now has a total of +10 to her magical healing roll divided as she wishes; she could give a +10 bonus once a day, a +5 bonus twice a day or ten +1 bonus at ten different times.

-Magical Attacks: All magical attacks ignore armor bonuses. Any magical attack that deals variable dice damage by level (Fireballs, Lightning bolts, etc…) deal +1 damage/ caster level.

-Damage that ignores armor: Any damage that ignores armor (Falling, Catching on fire, starving, etc...), or is made by a touch attack ignores armor for the toughness save.

So all this sounds really complicated doesn’t it? Well here’s an example of combat to bring this all into focus.

Fighty McStabsalot (Attack: +8 Defense: 15 Toughness: +2/+3/+3) is snooping around the alley of The Glitterdust Bar looking for clues. He understands stealth is of great importance so he’s only wearing leather armor. Suddenly he’s surrounded by ruffians: 3 human thugs, and their goblin rogue leader. He’s surprised so the goblin gets sneak attack damage, not good for Fighty. Being flat-footed Fighty loses his dex modifier to defense (bringing him to a +3 or 13). The goblin stabs at Fighty with his Short sword and rolls a 14: a hit! A small short sword deals +1 piercing damage, the goblin has no strength modifier, but the sneak attack damage is +4 for a total modifier of +5, bringing the DC to 17. Fighty’s Modifier for piercing attacks is a measly +2. He rolls a 12, giving him a 14, not enough to save, but he failed by less than 5 so it’s a “hit” he will suffer a -1 penalty on toughness saves until he heals that hit. The other ruffians fail to hit him.

Next round, Fighty wins initiative, so he’s no longer flat-footed he needs to take out some of these guys. He focuses on the thug's, rolls a 15 and hits one with his long sword. Fighty’s long sword is a base +3, he has a +2 strength modifier, plus it happens to be a +1 longsword giving him a total modifier of +6, bringing the DC to 18. These thugs are poorly equipped with only padded armor and clubs so they’re going to have a hard time with this fight with only a +1 vs. Slashing attacks. The thug rolls a 2 giving him a 3 to his save. He failed his save by 15 which means he’s dying and must make Con checks to stabilize. One thug manages to hit Fighty with his club for a total of +3 damage bringing the needed save to 15, Fighty is at +3 vs. Bludgeoning attacks and rolls a 14 giving him 16 (remember he’s at -1 to saves due to previous injury), the save succeeds, and no damage is taken. The goblin also manages to hit, and he’s flanking so that’s another DC 17 save for Fighty. This time Fighty rolls a 10 giving him an 11, he failed his save by more than 5, but less than 10 that’s a wound. Fighty is now at -2 to toughness saves, and -2 to attack and defense, things aren’t looking good for Fighty.

A couple rounds later, Fighty has dispatched the goblin, and another thug, but he’s suffered another hit in the process, so this turn he’s drinking a Cure Moderate Wounds potion. He makes a magical healing check at +9 (assumed caster level of 3), and rolls a 12, giving him 21, which is enough to remove the wounded condition and a “hit”. The other thug wisely runs away.

So that’s it in a nutshell, as I said I think it’s much more cinematic, than “regular” hit point combat. Since any combat could potentially be fatal, characters need to use more strategy, or even try to avoid combat if possible.

Other house rules
-The various combat maneuvers no longer provoke AoO (disarm, trip, grapple, unarmed attacks, etc…), again I feel it’s more cinematic this way. However, moving out of a threatened space, casting a spell, and such still provoke.

-Improved feint no longer requires combat expertise as a pre-requisite

-Wielding a weapon 2-handed gives a static +1 to damage, not 1.5 strength bonus

-The power attack feat gives a 1 for 1 trade-off, regardless of whether it’s used 2-handed or not.

-Half-Orcs receive a +2 to intimidate checks, and a +2 to saves vs. intimidate.

-Diplomacy, and Use Magic Device are class skills for the sorceror

-Spot/Listen has been rolled into one skill: Notice, if any class has either skill they now have this one.

-Hide/Move Silent has been rolled into one skill: Stealth, if any class has either skill they now have this one.

-Open locks is now part of the Disable Device skill (since a lock is a type of device, and picking one is essentially “disabling” it; Thanks Rich Burlew)

-I also use Mr. Burlew’s diplomacy skill found here

-Attack bonuses are determined by Dex bonus since the old rules assumed bashing through defendants armor was how you hit them. My house rule doesn’t take armor into account for defense, so now it’s how quick you are. However, a character with a low strength, and a high dex might hit a dozen times, but not punch through the armor.

-The dodge feat now adds a satic +1 dodge bonus to defense, has no dex-based prerequisite, and can be taken multiple times

-Skill feats: All the feats that give a +2 bonus to 2 skills have been removed instead there will be the Talented(.....,.....) feat. Just pick 2 skills and give yourself a +2 to those skills.

-Weapon groups: Rather than group all weapons as simple or martial I'll be using the weapon groups here

-Flaws: You can take 1 flaw found here for a bonus feat. Any flaws created by players (like, drug addiction, or missing limb) must be subject to DM approval.

Non-proficiency: You can choose to not be proficient with any weapon for a bonus feat

-Spontaneous domains: Instead of clerics spontaneoulsly casting cure/inflict spells, they may now cast their domain spells spontaneously. Clerics no longer receive an extra spell slot per level for domain spells. All good clerics can take the heal domain, and all evil clerics can take the destruction domain regardless of actual domains allowed by their chosen deity

-To avoid the hassle of creating magic items you can buy any magic item that you have the requisite Item creation feat of for 75% of it’s normal cost (i.e. a wizard with the scribe scroll feat wants to buy a 100GP scroll, he instead buys it for 75GP).

-It's you not your equipment:Characters will start with 1/2 the max gp limit out of the DMG (1,350gp) and will stay at 1/2 max gp per level, but they get a bonus feat at 1st level, a feat at 2nd level, and a feat at every other level after that (4,6,8,10,...) instead of every 3 levels (3,6,9,...)[/sblock]

I will also be using the following combat maneuvers from True20:
[sblock]
-Aim: By taking a full round to aim you can make an attack the next round with a +5 modifier. However, you lose your dex bonus to defense (and are prone to sneak attacks), and if hit must make a concentration check (10 + damage dealt) to maintain your aim.

-Aggressive stance: Take a -4 penalty to defense and gain a +2 bonus to attacks (like the defense action from d20 but reversed)

-Assess: as a standard action you make a Sense motive check opposed by your opponent’s bluff check if you succeed you can identify your opponents CM relative to your own (higher, lower, or equal).

-Combined attack: Each attacker delays until everyone is at the same initiative count. Then they all attack, take the largest damage bonus of the person that hit, and for each other person that hit add +2 to that opponents tough save (the point is to overwhelm the defender, instead of making 3 saves with moderate damage, they make 1 save against massive damage)

-Finesse attacks: Made with a melee weapon or ranged weapon with the precise shot feat. Subtract your opponent’s armor bonus from your attack roll, if your attack still hits you ignore his armor bonus for damage. This maneuver must be declared before the attack roll.[/sblock]
[sblock= Posting Etiquette]
-The purpose of the PbP is the narrative, so please try to avoid OOC chatter. If you need to say something OOC to clarify what you’re doing (like in combat) please do so after your in character description.
-Again since the focus is the narrative, please be as descriptive as possible. It’s much more entertaining to say: gripping his sword tightly in his sweat-slick hands, Timor sized up the opponent before him, takes a few tentative steps forward and prepares to meet its onslaught. OOC: [sblock]I use assess and then move to engage[/sblock] Than to say: I rolled a 14 do I hit?

-Please pick a dialogue color your character will speak with
Walking into the room, Jaryd instantly smelled the odor of rotting flesh, and says to his companions out the door "Hey guys, you might want to cover your noses before you come in here", NPC’s will be gray[/sblock]
[sblock=Disclaimer]
I’m new to DMing PbP’s, but I’m sure that if we all work together we can make this an enjoyable experience, and if we all have fun, we can keep this campaign going for a while. Please note: even though I’ve been using this house rule for a while, I’ve never actually put it in writing, if there are any questions, please post them, or email me, and we’ll sort every thing out.[/sblock]

I will be closing the submissions by midnight (CST) on 10/13/06 and will be announcing the accepted characters by midnight 10/17 or 18/06 barring any unforseen difficulties.

Last edited:

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Well, seeing as how the other Sharn investigative game seems to have died out... that means Pohl is able to move on to another investigation. Here he is...

POHL D’VELDERAN – Human Urban Ranger

Appearance: Pohl is tall and bulky, with muscles that lack definition but have a lot of mass. His parents claim his arms and thighs are like treetrunks, and Pohl will back up those statements. His blond hair is cut very short, his skin is tan and smooth, and his face has a ruggedness that does not instantly scream out "gorgeous", but many a young girl has swooned at the sight of him. His dragonmark is prominent on his left forearm, and he makes every effort to keep his arm open so that everyone he meets will see it. His dress is very stylish of the times, and he makes sure to keep his chain shirt sparkling and clean.

History: House Tharashk has moved into positions of power through the continent because of their abilities to find things that people need... whether that be people or things. The humans, orcs, and halforcs together have set up a guild of exceeding necessity in this day and age, and Pohl d'Velderan has been right there at the forefront of his family's expansion. A young man of intellect and strength, Pohl grew up in the City of Towers in the warm confines of the House... fully expecting to be a success. An only child, his parents (both dragonmarked members of the House as well) raised him with the expectation that he would be a strong, priviledged, and important member when he grew up. Being raised with this incredibly strong support system, Pohl firmly believed in himself and his future. Upon reaching adulthood, there was no one within the House that didn't believe he was destined for greatness... including and especially himself.

However, Pohl learned a very hard lesson once he left the warm, comforting grasp of his loving family and House Tharashk... people just don't like an arrogant, self-centered jerk. This of course came as a shock to him, as his entire life he was looked upon as a shining star. But now, without the glow of his parents to reflect his "greatness", he is considered nothing more than an obnoxious, self-congratulating, blowhard, but who (unfortunately) can in fact back up a lot of his self-serving claims. As he himself says... "it's not bragging if you can back it up"... but that doesn't keep people from getting pissed at him. But he deals with it with a smile and a condescending nod, because after all... lesser people should be jealous of him. It's only human nature.

Pohl specializes in tracking down other people... and he works hard as a bounty hunter for House Tharashk. If you need someone found, you could do a lot worse than by hiring him. He has spent his entire life in Sharn, learning the streets and wards like the "back of his hand" (or so he claims), and is always ready to take a job when it is offered to him. He knows it's just a matter of time before he steps into a place of importance within the House, and he looks forward to the day when his name is known throughout the city.

mcnathan80

First Post
Pohl looks like a good character, nice detailed background too. I like the jerk angle, he'd be the guy the other love to hate ;)
Although, I hate to be a stickler, but according to the naming convention in The Player's Guide to Eberron the " d' " belongs in front of the house name so Pohl d'Velderan, would be:pohl Velderan d'Tharashk. Aside from that he looks like a fun character to run. I'm looking forward to it.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
mcnathan80 said:
Although, I hate to be a stickler, but according to the naming convention in The Player's Guide to Eberron the " d' " belongs in front of the house name so Pohl d'Velderan, would be:pohl Velderan d'Tharashk. Aside from that he looks like a fun character to run. I'm looking forward to it.
This is something that others have mentioned before too... so I'll give you my stock answer for it. :)

If you check out the House Tharashk section of the ECS on page 238, you'll see the names of the three heads of the House (one human and two half-orc). "d'Tharashk" is the last name of one of the half-orc leaders of the house, whereas the human leader of the house has the last name "d'Velderan". Tharashk is the only dragonmark that has members from two different races, so it makes sense that they wouldn't all have the same last name. So my name is technically correct. :)

mcnathan80

First Post
Touche, defcon. I concede to your logic :p .
Enforcer: Soulknives are cool, they're one of my favorite classes, for one of my favorite races. Just write up a background, and personality, and such for your character. Also, what role do you think they would fill in the group?
Bear in mind this isn't a "first come, first served" deal. All characters will get a chance for review, and consideration.

Enforcer

Explorer
Kalserath, Kalashtar Soulknife

Appearance: Like all kalashtar, Kalserath looks human, but disturbingly so. His face is flawlessly handsome, his build slender but athletic, and he walks with a flowing grace that's the result of years of physical and mental training--too perfect to be fully human. He has straight black hair that's shoulder-length and haunting green eyes that seem to pierce the soul of whomever gazes into them. Kalserath carries no obvious weapons or armor--he has a chain shirt concealed under his plain but sturdy clothing and Kalserath is a weapon. His mind blade appears to be a razor-sharp shard of pure light in a roughly shortsword shape.

Personality: Kalserath is an intense person, fully committed to his path, but part of that path is to enjoy life. When not hunting the Dreaming Dark or working on behalf of innocent people, he can be found in Overlook, meditating or conversing with his people. Kalserath has worked with adventurers of other races from time to time, and finds most of them to be good people who seek to help others, if too often they have financial incentive for doing so. His people's war with the Dreaming Dark remains a kalashtar affair to him, however, and Kalserath hasn't shared his life's mission with anyone outside of his race. Others find Kalserath to be too serious, though none have regreted having him fight at their side.

History: Trained in an Adaran monastery from birth to focus his natural psionic energy into a mind blade, Kalserath is a Shadow Watcher, an active agent in service of il-Yannah and opposed to the Dreaming Dark wherever he may find it. If it can be said that the kalashtar has holy warriors, Kalserath is one who walks that path. Trained in combat, stealth, and observation, he is a one-man force for the Path of Light.

Kalserath arrived in Sharn two years ago, as the seers of his people told him that he could accomplish much good there. He has since involved himself with the adventuring population of Sharn, as Kalserath believes this will be the best way to expose and destroy agents of the Dreaming Dark. While he has not yet found any evidence of Dreaming Dark activity, Kalserath has still done many things he is proud of: recovering stolen cargo for simple merchants, rescuing lost children from the depths of the city, and finding murderers and other violent criminals and bringing them to justice. Kalserath often works on behalf of those who don't have the money or influence that justice in Sharn usually requires.

Party Role: While the soulknife class itself isn't as good of a warrior class as many others, Kalserath will be able to hold his own during a fight. He'll be focused on quickly taking down the most dangerous threat that presents itself. Soulknives do have excellent scouting and recon skills, however, and so I envision Kalserath to be the investigative team's silent blade that strikes from the shadows. The Psionic Weapon feat will help with this sort of "first strike" philosophy. Also, his serious nature and foreign ways will provide some interesting interaction with the rest of the party. Mechanically, he'll be a LG Kalashtar Soulknife 3, and assuming the game gets that far, he'll multi-class into either Atavist (Races of Eberron) or War Mind (Expanded Psionics Handbook).

Oh, and if chosen I'd like his dialogue color to be blue.

mcnathan80

First Post
Enforcer: I love it, very rich background, Kalserath would make for a good spy/tailer character. One suggestion: Studies have shown that blue writing on a black background can be difficult to read, and straining to peoples eyes... More specifically my eyes might I suggest teal, or turquoise if your heart is set on a blue color?

Enforcer

Explorer
mcnathan80 said:
Enforcer: I love it, very rich background, Kalserath would make for a good spy/tailer character. One suggestion: Studies have shown that blue writing on a black background can be difficult to read, and straining to peoples eyes... More specifically my eyes might I suggest teal, or turquoise if your heart is set on a blue color?
Turquoise it is.

mcnathan80

First Post
Does it normally takes this long for recruiting posts to fill up?? I mean it's been up for almost a week and only 2 folks are interested. Is it the type of campaign or the extensive house rules, or something else entirely? I can do "regular D&D" if the house rules are a problem. feedback would be appreciated.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases