Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

“Well, that would be the way I’d expect someone to enter, as it means they don’t need to travel the halls.”

*Tiberius has another look at the door to see if he can unjam the locking mechanism from the inside.*

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*It is not jammed. The deadbolt is just gone, and it can't be properly opened without it. Fortunately, Knock has blown it off the hinges and swung it open despite this. Of course, now it can't be closed properly, but at least it is open.*

unleashed

First Post
OOC: Uh, we're at the unknocked door. :p And with the mechanism gone, shouldn't we be able to get at what's left unless they filled it in. :confused:

BTW he wants to unjam what's holding the locking mechanism in place...not the door itself.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Tiberius fiddles around with the unknocked door. He doesn't understand how the mechanism works, though, so it is unclear what's going on here. However, it is clearly the removal of an essential piece that keeps it from opening, rather than something added to jam it.*

(OOC: Nobody in the group has Disable Device or Open Lock, and Kn: Arch&Eng will only get you so far on something like this)

unleashed

First Post

OOC: That’s fine, just wanted to give it a go. :)

“Well, we can always go around and see if there’s any evidence outside...if we don’t want to leave the door in pieces.”

Erekose13

Explorer
"Yes I think it would be better to leave it intact for now. If you want to have a look out there, I'll start processing the scene around the bed." replies Mythweaver.

unleashed

First Post

“Sure. Vasha, would you like to join us, as puddles might be able to find the scent again outside?” Tiberius asks, before heading outside with Claudia, asking a servant how to get out there if he can’t find his own way.

D20Dazza

Explorer
El shakes her head still exhausted from the long time it toook to track down Puddles "I'll come with you too if you don't mind Tiberius" she says as she looks around the muder scene with distaste.

OOC: sorry :(

unleashed

First Post

“Of course I don’t mind, Elmurien, come along if you’d like,” Tiberius remarks, without looking back.

Remove ads