Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

Erekose13

Explorer
"Beyond servants who do we know is in residence in the palace right now?" replies Mythweaver.

(ooc: Mythweaver would probably be able to rhyme it off quickly, but his player is too lazy to poke around in the last thread to find all the names right now.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Lord Atreus, Lady Aerope, Orin, Amber, King Tyrus, Queen Leda, Lynestra, Helena, Kastor, Plydek, and then Ammon's uncle Thyestes who wasn't at the reception, and his Larakese girlfriend)

Erekose13

Explorer
Having listed all the participants, he ponders "Each one of them, and I suppose each of us, is a suspect. We must begin to rule out suspects as this is a long list right now. Lets start with ourselves."

(I forgot to see if I could tell the time of death, or had we figured that out already?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It is unclear. Nobody really has much forensics skill, or Survival, or the Investigate feat, so it is hard to pinpoint. It is clearly not terribly recent, however, due to the dried blood)

Erekose13

Explorer
"Given the dried blood this most likely did not take place while we were in the bachelor party, so it was either in between or during the reception with the guests.

In between, I was in the hallway library reading. Servants directed me there and I saw many of them while I was reading." Mythweaver offers to get things going.

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

“Well, we didn’t leave the reception until it concluded, and afterwards Claudia and I were never apart...we spent the time in between events, first in our room, then the baths, and then back to our room again to dress, before heading to the party. We spoke with servants at various times for directions, and I’m sure a few also saw the pair of us when we made our way back and forth from our room. Though I don’t know that we could be completely eliminated from the list of suspects without a better timeline, as we were together without other witnesses in our room twice for lengthy periods,” Tiberius offers with a pensive look. “Sadly, all we can offer to cover that time alone, is our assurance that we weren’t involved, as we have no idea whether there were any servants that would have seen us leave during those times.”

Erekose13

Explorer
Mythweaver pays attention to the nuanses of Tiberius' explanation, looking for signs of omissions or otherwise (sense motive +8). When he doesn't spot any he nods and looks to the next person in the room.

D20Dazza

Explorer
unleashed said:
“Is something troubling you, Elmurien?” Tiberius asks the group walks.
"Nothing, apart from the fact that somewhere roaming around here is a murderer" El says dully, her confidence and bravado knocked about by the grisly events of the past hour.

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

“Well, we’ve told of our whereabouts, so what about you ladies...where were you before coming to the party?” Tiberius asks a little impatiently, looking at Vasha and Elmurien.

Remove ads