Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Waiting on me? In that case--)

*The captain of the guard doesn't really see any need to post someone there, but he decides to humour the Byblan. Meanwhile, they head back to the party and find that it has sort of broken up, given the circumstances and the fact that the majority of the guests were not even allowed to land. They track Ferris back to his room, where he is polishing his armour.*

Erekose13

Explorer
So as to try and eliminate suspects starting with the part, Mythweaver asks Ferris what he has been doing since the reception.

(ooc: was he at the bachelor party for the 1 hr wait?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: He was at the bachelor party with you guys, yeah. But he didn't leave with the group)

*Ferris mentions spending time alone with Aerope before heading to the bachelor party.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: If you don't mind, I'm not going to have him be particularly helpful in positing theories. Checking his Int, you can see why ;))

*Ferris nods grimly at the information but adds little of value.*

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: no worries, just didn't want to leave him out completely)

Mythweaver will then head back to the party and find out who is around.

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

OOC: Thought I'd posted this days ago...oh well, it doesn't change any actions so it can go here. ;)

As Mythweaver, heads off to organise guards for the room, Tiberius returns to the bedroom, moving near the bed and looking at Ammon. “Bad fortune indeed my friend, when you were so close to all that you wanted in life. Fear not, we will find who did this to you and bring them to justice...one way or the other,” he says, bowing his head and striking his fist on his chest in a salute, before returning to the entrance and waiting for the guard to arrive so they can begin further investigation.

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post

Erekose13 said:
Mythweaver will then head back to the party and find out who is around.
“So who would you like to question first, Mythweaver, the family or the servants...since we’re all done questioning ourselves, not that it helped much to clear us,” Tiberius remarks seriously. “I can help a little with some thought sensing magic, but I’d be much more help with questioning, once I can prepare more of the same.”

Erekose13

Explorer
"I think that we will start with those who make themselves available. That in and of itself can say something. I'd appreciate the help in the interrogations, but I am afraid that time is of the essence. I do not know that we can wait until tomorrow unfortunately." replies Mythweaver.

unleashed

First Post

“I don’t think anyone will be going anywhere, though we might as well get on with it, and I can still help...it’s just that I’ll be limited to scanning thoughts for only a few minutes, with the single spell I have prepared,” Tiberius replies.

Remove ads