I... actually met a girl!

Aaron L

Hero
Well, Ive only met her once, a few month ago. We just said hello and she doesnt even remember it :) But we really met on MySpace because of our mutual best friends. Unfortunately she lives 3 hours away in pittsburgh :(

Weve been talking on MySpace for the past month, and we just started talkin on the phone. I finlly got the nerve to call her yesterday since she had given me her number a few eeeks ago, and she called me back today.

Im planning on taking a trip this week and stay for few weeks to visit my brother and my friends who live down there, and I set up a date with her. My very first date :) Were going out to dinner and a movie, and she wants to take me to a club and make me dance :)

This is very exciting for me, one of the happiest things thats happene to me in a long, long time, and I just wanted to share. Something is actually going right for me for once :) Since my back surgery Im feeling much better, I had such extreme pain in my left leg that I could barely walk and I couldnt sleep more than a few hours at a time. Now that is taken care of (just have back pain left, but they cant do anything for that.) And now this happens... for the first time in a long time I feel like life is worth living!

Well, I just wanted to let you all know. I consider the community at ENWorld to be friends, and I wanted to tell all of my friends know about my good fortune.

reanjr

First Post
Aaron L said:
Were going out to dinner and a movie, and she wants to take me to a club and make me dance :)

If necessary, you can probably pick up some Darvcset for your back at the club :)

Aaron L

Hero
reanjr said:
If necessary, you can probably pick up some Darvcset for your back at the club :)

Ive actually got a bottle of 120 darvocet sitting right here bedise me.

And dilauded, and percocet.

And some left over morphine sulfate that just made me itchy all over and vomit, so I stopped taking it.

My bedroom is a pharmacy. I cant wait til I dont need any of this anymore and can flush it or otherwise get rid of it. Ive been really scared Ill get dependant on it becaue Ive been taking so much, but every time I woul try to go even a day wthout it I was literally crippled with pain. As soon as my back starts feeling etter it all gets chucked except for some emergency darvocet.

Right now Im on hour 34 or so without sleep, so I apologize for any spelling errors or general goofiness.

At least I didnt get a week long spinal headache out of this surgery.

reanjr

First Post
Aaron L said:
Ive actually got a bottle of 120 darvocet sitting right here bedise me.

And dilauded, and percocet.

And some left over morphine sulfate that just made me itchy all over and vomit, so I stopped taking it.

In that case you can make some money at the club. :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
does she know this is your first date? i hope so - i finally managed to get my first date at age 23 (yep, low self-esteem ain't fun) and i don't think the girl was aware of my inexperience, and when i finally got out on the date i creeped her out aplenty and she wanted nothing more to do with me. :)

my second date, with another girl (a year later), was far more successful as i made sure not to fail to inform her of my lack of dating. :)

Aaron L

Hero
Well, Im 30, and Im pretty sure she knows about my inexperience between our mutual friends and everything. I dont want to freak her aout about it, Ill try to be subtle.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Aaron L said:
Well, Im 30, and Im pretty sure she knows about my inexperience between our mutual friends and everything. I dont want to freak her aout about it, Ill try to be subtle.

Vocabulary Suggestion:
She is not a "girl" she is a woman
You are not a "boy" you are a man

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
indeed. :D

although i've met more than a few ladies over the age of 30 who still refer to themselves as "girls" as much as "women", so you kind of have to get a feel of where she is coming from.

Remove ads