You can tell when it's game night...

WizarDru

Adventurer
..cuz the mini-fridge is FULL. :lol:

fridge.jpg

Last edited:

jollyninja

First Post
I have to empty mine, everyone brings their own beverages and snacks to mine, nobody seems to agree which cola is the best for game night and one of my players is diabetic, taking a good number of the preffered snack types completely off his menu. carrot sticks at the gaming table? eew. pass the chips and cookies.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Mini? Mini-fridge? Hardly enough room in one of those coolers for a game night's worth of beverages and comestibles. ;)

Dracorat

First Post
You just have to make restock break from the BIG fridge. =)

I wouldn't want to have to try to hide a big fridge under or next to the gaming table. Especially when it kicks on.

shudder

WizarDru

Adventurer
ThoughtBubble said:
True, but is that PEPSI? The horror!

Not by choice...but some of the guys want ...d....d....DIET. And there's even.....(gasp)..Diet Caffeine-Free Pepsi. The sacrifices one has to make, I don't mind tellin' ya.

The beers are Troegs and Yuenglings, in case anyone was wondering. The IBC Root Beers are gone at this point. The waters are aqua-pods, chosen for their unique shape (which fits so well in the mini-fridge). The mini-Kahlua bottles in the bottom drawer aren't visible.

Snack-time varies each week. Some weeks it's the classics: Doritos, nuts, Chex Mix, Pretzels, chips and salsa, popcorn and Fritos. Other weeks it's cheeses, pepperoni, sausage and crackers. Healthy snacks make an appearance in the form of mini-carrots or whole veggie trays. Occasionally it's pies, cakes and cookies. On weeks when certain players wish to put the DM in a good mood, it's fresh mini-eclairs from the bakery or Toffifay.

Role-playing on an empty stomach? Inconceivable!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Dracorat said:
You just have to make restock break from the BIG fridge. =)

I wouldn't want to have to try to hide a big fridge under or next to the gaming table. Especially when it kicks on.

shudder

Still using the gas-powered generator fridge? :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases