[IC] Industrygothica's "The Hive"

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
Jonas reaches into his sack and produces a coin pouch, counting out 130 gold. He had the money to spare, and dwarven-quality bolts would be well worth it.

I'll take 'em. He says.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Courage smiles, pleased at the interest she has stirred. She inspects the crossbow bolts, but then looks up at the more obviously Dwarven weapons on the wall. "May I see that mithril Greataxe?" she asks, a lopsided smirk drawing across her face.

She adds, hoping, it will prove a successful Dwarven joke, "My axe isnt big enough.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Kobold Stew said:
Courage smiles, pleased at the interest she has stirred. She inspects the crossbow bolts, but then looks up at the more obviously Dwarven weapons on the wall. "May I see that mithril Greataxe?" she asks, a lopsided smirk drawing across her face.

She adds, hoping, it will prove a successful Dwarven joke, "My axe isnt big enough.

The dwarven woman returns your smile. Apparently your joke was a success. You'll note that she removed the axe from the wall with one hand, and hardly a strain. She uses two hands, however, when she hands it over to you, resting the finely wrapped handle in one and the highly polished head in the other. "I finer piece of work was never created," she says in almost a whisper as she hands it over to you.

Other than the obvious superior craftsmanship of the wepon, you'll note that it weighs significantly less than any ordinary greataxe.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"It is truly exquisite," Courage says, holding the axe in her hands, and measuring its heft. (She is ignoring the teasing of her companions, puzzled at the religious bent of Jonas's ongoing jests).

Her battleaxe, still at her hip, cannot compare to this. She bites her lip, as she steps back from the counter, clearing a path with the swing of the Dwarven weapon.

"It is the work of a master, without doubt. What would you charge for such as this?"

[OOC: she's not going to be taken, but does wish to buy the weapon. Ideally her battle axe can be offered in partial exchange.]

jkason

First Post
Shaimon H'uu, barbaric human druid

Without warning, a bear of a man bounds over to the party. His hair is unkempt, his eyes glinting. He sports a breastplate made out of large, lizard-like scales rather than metal. As he approaches--again quickly and without warning--he draws a warhammer from his belt.

"Don't they make some wonderful things 'round here?" he says, and the childish grin of pride on his face makes it clear the weapon is not a threat, but a visual aid. "I bought this fine crusher here just last night." His smile falls a bit as he adds, "'Course, I've only got to try it on some big bugs so far..."

Mista Collins

First Post
Slightly startled at the man approaching the table drawing a warhammer, Tanith holds her hand to her chest slowing her breaths. "A mighty fine weapon indeed. Looks like you have the muscle to weild it."

And the charisma too, Tanith thinks to herself.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Kobold Stew said:
"It is the work of a master, without doubt. What would you charge for such as this?"

3020 gp.

Rhanett holds the axe in front of you. She's fairly certain you can't afford it, but is quite respectful as you take it from her and give it a slow test swing.

[sblock=ooc]: seems a little high to me, but that's the price. 500 gp per pound for a six pound weapon, plus the original 20 gp for a typical greataxe. Of course, there might be other greataxes here that aren't made of Mithral, but are still of superior dwarven quality for MUCH less, just a little heavier (and it is an axe, heavier might not be such a bad thing, eh?).[/sblock]

Rhanett will also sell you any dry goods you need. For your offer of bringing back Hehranna, however remote the odds are, she'll give you a simple room for the night for free.

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Mista Collins said:
Slightly startled at the man approaching the table drawing a warhammer, Tanith holds her hand to her chest slowing her breaths. "A mighty fine weapon indeed. Looks like you have the muscle to weild it."

"I ... well, thank you, milady," he says. Though there's little of his cheeks to see given his messy beard, the man's flush is still visible. He returns the warhammer to his belt, eyes darting about as if searching for something. Then he snaps his fingers.

"Shaimon!" he says excitedly. "I mean, my name is Shaimon." He waves his now empty hand to the group, shrugging as he adds, "I forget the introducing part sometimes."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases