The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: This adventure thread will be for my 5th-level+ adventure The Crux of the Matter, currently recruiting in the RDI. If you plan on playing, you can link your characters in your first post or whatever you prefer. We'll get started once the characters decide to be on their way :))

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo di Senzio and his new friend, Hogarth Vradlik (You can find the link in my signature, Hogarth is in a spoiler block in the same post of Rinaldo.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group heads out after the farmer, who heads into the stables to get to his horse.*

"Oh, you guys are coming? Thanks. You all got horses?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"I have a horse indeed. How far is it to this town of yours and it's tower?"

ooc: KN: Local and Geography for anything Vanitri knows about the town (and perhaps the tower if he gets lucky)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"With a horse, you could get to Briarton in about three days or so straight through the wilderness or a bit longer if you followed the roads. The tower is farther northeast."

[SBLOCK=Vanitri]Vanitri knows a few trails to Briarton, including the main roads and a sort of wilderness trail that's a bit shorter. The farmer's estimate seems to be about right. Never heard of a tower though. Maybe because it isn't usually there, as the farmer said?[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
"Laynie, I'm not going to far, so I'd like you to stay here in Orussus. You can use my library access, so you'll have plenty to read," Vanitri says.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases