The Crux of the Matter

Erekose13

Explorer
His concerns put to rest with more explication, Tenebrynn replies to Laynie, "Living alone with just your doggie? Thats terrible. I'm glad you had company though. I too was abandoned as a child, thankfully who ever my parents were they left me at the Library of Orussus."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh...my parents didn't leave me, they died..," Laynie says quietly, "And later, evil adventurers killed my doggie when he was hurt from helping them fight some monsters."

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Btw, I find it highly amusing the facts the townsfolk left out about those happenings, thanks for relyaing info :) And I think I know the answer to this, but Van can only go on a hunch and crayon drawings.

Vanitri will try to get a description of the "monster" if he can, on a mild hunch.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Oh wow, I'm sorry I didn't know. With Vanitri here, and the rest of us, you can rest assured that we would never do anything like that." replies Tenebrynn.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I know Vanitri would never do that. He helped me when I was all alone and had nobody, and that's why he's my favourite person ever!--Well except Mommy, but she's not with us any more, so she doesn't count."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yep, he's very nice. He went all the way to Medibaria and signed up for a wizard school even though he can barely scrape two cantrips together, all just to help me. He's a big sweetie."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well, unless anyone has any objections, I'll do Rinaldo's meeting in an SBLOCK simultaneously with this discussion :))

[SBLOCK=Rinaldo]*As evening comes around, Rinaldo returns to the town hall to meet with the mayor. Lena has him wait in a comfortable chair for a while before checking in the other room and returning.*

"The Mayor will see you now. Please come into his office."

*Upon entering the office, they see the mayor, a still-handsome middle-aged man with a worried expression on his face.*[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Rinaldo]Rinaldo enter the room. He wears clean clothing who distuinguish him as someone with ressources, but not as show off as a noble. Over his clothing, his silvery chain shirt is glowing at the light of teh room, and his masterwork rapier at his belt make no doubt that he his not only a man of word, but of action. Following him, Hogarth wear his finely engraved full plate mail with the dragon head, the symbol of Gundar.

"Mayor Birch, I'm pleased to meet you. I've heard what you've done for this village, and I admire people who put so much effort for the best of his community. My name is Rinaldo di Senzio. I am a trader and also, at some time, an adventurer. I present you Hogarth Vradlik, a good friend of mine and a follower of Gundar."

Hogarth salute.

"If I came to your town, it is after one of your people have come to Orussus. He came to the Red Dragon Inn, where I spend some times with my friends, and he spoke about that tower who can appear and dissapear. It seems the people here would rather like to see that building vanish once and for all, and I understand there concerns. Me and my friends have decided to come to see that tower. But you seems like someone concern, would that be that tower, or there is some other problem that occupy your mind?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]Rinaldo used the hat of disguise to show another set of clothing. A better one for the first impression.[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases