The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
ooc: apply elixir then prep :)
(OOC: That's no good either--it makes his chances to destabilise if he tries every round basically 0, but he still needs uninterrupted prep time of one hour studying his spell book, right?)

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: there isn't anyway for him to prep then is there? that had been my plan. Does Senex have regular Polymorph available too? can we request it prior to having her rememorize spells?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Senex is a guy--he's an old man. Yes, he picked up several regular Polymorphs also. Not enough for a full hour though--that would be a lot; Wizards don't get so many slots of each level until high levels indeed...but...)

"No I only have three polymorphs available. Guile do you have the..."

"Yes, I do--not to worry there, gramps. Here," she hands him a rod.

"In that case..." he casts three consecutive Polymorphs on Tenebrynn that allow Tenebrynn to prep his spells, "Why didn't you offer that last night?"

"Eh, I used it yesterday already. Besides, I figured it would be fine."

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: yays! thanks. are you okay with me using 11DM credits to advance him to 8th? and do Eldritch Knights get the 2 extra spells in their spell books (I'm thinking no)?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yes, I'm okay with it, in fact, I'll give an in-game reason for it)

*When Guile isn't looking during one of the Polymorphs, Senex leans over:*

"Don't tell the others I did this, but perhaps this will help..."

*He places his pointer and middle fingers together and touches Tenebrynn's brow. There is a flash of blue light, as part of his mind clears, is rearranged, and becomes more efficient for the purposes of spellcasting than ever before. Senex nods to himself and heads away.*

(OOC: Yes, EKs get the 2 extra spells (at every level except 1)--it is part of the +1 level of existing class)

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: excellent! now to figure out if I want 4th level spells now or can it wait a level)

"Thank you Senex, that'll help me keep it together." replies Tenebrynn in gratitude.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: :lol: You guys and your non-full-casting. It's a race to see if you can get level 4 spells before Hogarth--I think Hogarth will win :lol: Still, though, it looks like you've been angling for EK for a while now--might as well suck up the one lost level sooner and get into the good stuff (levels 2 through 10) )

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: yeah I know. hind sight is 20x20. would've changed that had i planned it properly. Ah well. at 9th i'll take craft wonderous item and make him a con amulet.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases