The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Rinaldo]"Oh, hello there Mr. DiSenzio. I'm thinking more of the orc and hobgoblin problems, but I suspect the man who came to see you is one of the farmers who lives a bit out of town and is more affected by the tower. We would be certainly be glad if you could figure that out for us, as it has been a long-time problem ever since the time the tower first disappeared years ago. If you will help us, please stay for a feast in your honour followed by the signing of a writ that labels you as heroes here to help our little village. Once you have it, you can show the smaller certificates to any of our people to get any help from us that you need."[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Rinaldo]"I can't promise anything, but tell me what is your problem with the Orcs and Hobgoblins. I've heard you owe the condition of your town to the orcs, but I also heard that a band of dwarves had helped you. I thought they would have get rid of them. But seeing your concerns on that matter, it seems it was wrong." asks Rinaldo to teh mayor.[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
"While we are waiting for Rinaldo, can you two tell us more about the academy? I think I might want to visit it some day. Being a diviner by trade and a collector of books, I'm imagining that I'd find a lot there, eh?" says Tenebrynn.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Rinaldo]"A band of dwarves? Funny how rumours spread, I guess. There were all of two dwarves. They killed many ten orcs as a sidenote on their way to somewhere else, so that still left plenty of orcs behind. The hobgoblins seem to be gathering, though they haven't actually attacked yet."[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, it does have the largest collection of arcane tomes in the world," Laynie says, "It's a huge castle-like place in Medibaria with four towers, a catacombs, and other things."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases