The Crux of the Matter

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Tenebrynn bought and enchanted the following items between adventures:
+1 Flaming Quarterstaff
+1 Mithril Chain Shirt
+1 Mithril Buckler
he has 10% spell failure when wearing his armor (until next level).

"Yes I have a horse." replies Tenebrynn. Conferring with his companions, "Does any one know where Briarton is? If so should we agree to meet our guide there in 4 days?"

Velmont

First Post
"As I told, I suggest to do some research and purchase here before heading toward Briarton. I have an horse, but Hogarth doesn't, and I want to go to teh temple of Hyrag, and if you don't mind too much, see to my business and to teh tournament organization before leaving. Everything should be done for tomorrow morning. During tha time, I'll also go see some contacts and see if they know any things about tha tower. Mostly I will gather some gossip, but generally, gossip, even false, can bring some information to someone who can analyze it. You could search the library during that time. I don't like to rush head down into this, and after al, that tower have been there for some times, so it can wait one day." suggest Rinaldo

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, half the town was burned down a while back, but they've been rebuilding and there's still places to stay, sure enough," the man answers affirmatively to Vanitri.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Good, then at least Laynie will have a place to stay then," Vanitri says, "So you may come little one, but remember, you promised to be good."

"What's so urgent sir that you need to return so soon? Surely you can wait a day if it takes us a bit to prepare."

OOC: Vanitri may find someone to fleece buy a nicer horse from if he can find one. Anything for sale cheep like that one in his vision? :uhoh:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Hurray!" Laynie exclaims, giving Vanitri a big hug.

"I've gotta get back to the family. Every day I'm gone is less food on the table for them, so I just come up here to give the word and now I'm off back."

(OOC: :lol: No--you cannot find midnight lunari like Eirian for sale in Orussus :p)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: The Light Warhorse is the fastest and overall best horse in the SRD, as far as I can tell. That doesn't count magical beasts and such, of course)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Just asking if there was anything (standard or not) available. He'll look around if he's got time. If not, well, he'll probably pick up a potion or two.

Remove ads