The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah, okay. They've got the standard SRD mounts available in Orussus. If you want an exotic mount, you'll have to go looking for it on a quest or something ;))

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: Do any of Tenebrynn's knowledge skills grant him any special knowledge regarding the Tower or Briarton or this guy's story?

Knowledge (arcana) +12
Knowledge (history +6
Knowledge (religion) +4
Knowledge (nature) +5
Knowledge (the planes) +4
Knowledge (dungeoneering) +4
Knowledge (local) +5)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Indeed they do :))

[SBLOCK=Tenebrynn]There is a town roughly south of here called Briarton. It is a small village that historically makes most of its income from farming and the mills on its two tiny rivers.[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
"Oh wait Briarton, I know where that is. I'll go to the library and do the research you suggested Rinaldo while you check out your contacts. The two of us and any one else staying in Orussus will catch up with the rest of you in Briarton a day after you get there or so. Rinaldo, we'll have to see about getting Hogarth a horse before we head out, that way we might catch up to the rest." offers Tenebrynn.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hogarth has fullplate--he'll probably wind up overloading any horse or requiring a slower horse, so there's not going to be any catching up to the people riding non-overloaded light warhorses :D)

Velmont

First Post
"Fine, once you haev found everything, go to my shop, di Senzio's Magical Shop, on the Merchant's Avenue. I haev to go there to gather some money, then I'll go do my shopping and come back there and wait for you and spending a few moments with my children. Laynie, I think you'll have a chance to impress Salvador. He is only 5 years old, but he dreams to become a wizard. I am quite sure he will like you. Hogarth, you ready?" The cleric of Gundar nods. "Fine, see you there."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Rinaldo go back to his shop, to take 400 gp. He will then go buys a few things.
Code:
Buying:
Light Horses	 		 71.25gp
Bit and Bridle 			  1.90gp
Riding Saddle			  9.50gp
Saddlebags 			  3.80gp
Rope, silk (50ft)		  9.50gp
Potion of CLW x2		 95.00gp
Scroll Case			  0.95gp
Scroll of Remove Fear x2	 47.50gp
Scroll of Remove Paralysis	142.50gp

Total:				381.90gp

Once that done, he will try to meet some of his contacts in the great city of Orussus. If someone knows something about that tower, Briarton or the previous adventurers, he will try to find him. Gather Information: +10.

After that, he will return to his shop and await for the others.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
"Okay see you there." replies Tenebrynn, he'll head over to the Library to conduct research on the tower and any legends he can dig up.

Remove ads