The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmm...Velmont--did you remember to age the children when you made Rinaldo older? I just realised some of their ages were rather young if you didn't)

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Yup, He started to adventure after he got his girl, and Carlo during his adventure. Maybe next year, he will have another baby. Hey! He is spending time with his wife too, he is not all the time on the road.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah, okay then--just checking :D And an interesting strategy--"Rinaldo! Do you KNOW what I've been through while you were gone? I had to..." "That's nice, honey. I was fighting a giant dragon in an erupting volcano." "You still aren't off the hook mister!")

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo (OOC: not Velmont ;) ) is with his girl on his knee. Salvador is sitting in front of him, on the floor. Valeria is in the arch of the door of the bedroom. "Rinaldo, please, lower your tone, Carlos is trying to sleep. Lucky he can't understand your story, and you shouldn't tells that to the kids, they will make nightmares." tells Valeria.

Tenebrynn can hear Rinaldo's wife as he climb the stair, the shop being taken care by a clerk. "Sure my nymph." As Tenebrynn enters, rinaldo show his back and doesn't hear him. "... so when I saw Nurlan lifeless, I charge the child of the dragon, but I miss him, dodging my blow. Seeing he was in danger, he jump into teh water, but Ashnar cast a magical fire that burned him alive. Dead, he slowly sink, I jump into..." Salvador, captivated, "But Nurlan... is he dead?" Tenebrynn think Salvador is about to cry. "He is alive, he has made the travel between this world and the other, but he came back." Salvador is finally spot Tenebrynn. "Hi... you are one of my father's wizard friend. Is that true Nurlan died and live again? He was a nice man. He made magic for me!" "What magic?" asks Rinaldo, seeming unaware of that event. "Oops!" Salvador starts to laugh, hiding his smiles under his hands.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Ashnar]Nothing to add, unfortunately on the tower. The results of his check basically add up to the stuff that he already said in the inn without rolling checks when postulating possibilities ;)[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
Velmont said:
Rinaldo (OOC: not Velmont ;) ) is with his girl on his knee. Salvador is sitting in front of him, on the floor. Valeria is in the arch of the door of the bedroom. "Rinaldo, please, lower your tone, Carlos is trying to sleep. Lucky he can't understand your story, and you shouldn't tells that to the kids, they will make nightmares." tells Valeria.

Tenebrynn can hear Rinaldo's wife as he climb the stair, the shop being taken care by a clerk. "Sure my nymph." As Tenebrynn enters, rinaldo show his back and doesn't hear him. "... so when I saw Nurlan lifeless, I charge the child of the dragon, but I miss him, dodging my blow. Seeing he was in danger, he jump into teh water, but Ashnar cast a magical fire that burned him alive. Dead, he slowly sink, I jump into..." Salvador, captivated, "But Nurlan... is he dead?" Tenebrynn think Salvador is about to cry. "He is alive, he has made the travel between this world and the other, but he came back." Salvador is finally spot Tenebrynn. "Hi... you are one of my father's wizard friend. Is that true Nurlan died and live again? He was a nice man. He made magic for me!" "What magic?" asks Rinaldo, seeming unaware of that event. "Oops!" Salvador starts to laugh, hiding his smiles under his hands.

Tenebrynn smiles, "Hello again Salvador. Yes it is true. Nurlan died at the hands of the dragon's child. The power of the gods brought him safely back to the land of the living."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri will run around and gather what little suplies he needs (and let Laynie meet Salvador if she wishes). He'll also see if he can't gather some info about Briarton.

[sblock=OOC]Gather Info check, and Purchase 2 cure light potions[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases