A Silver Harp Falls

Khaira

First Post
*This message is posted and pinned with a silver-hilted dagger*

One who played the Silver Harp for many years has fallen. Khaira is dead.

Investigations are currently underway by her allies; presently, we have no name to go by. We know not yet if this was a targeted attack on Khaira herself or if there are bigger schemes in progress.

Regardless, in light of certain past events and the appearances of the purple robes, I would advise all of us to take an extra measure of care whilst in Waterdeep.

- Evander Sunstrike

Magi_Brigid

First Post
Evander -

Pains have been taken in an attempt to restore what's been lost. Please contact me if you do not want help in this.

Faedren Darktwin

Khaira

First Post
Colleagues and Friends of the Silver Harp,

The perpetrator of the Fallen Harp has struck again, it seems. The night last, he mind-thralled a friend of the Fallen Harp, who was also an ex-Zhent. Attendants at the Temple of Selune are currently attending to the victim's maladies; I know not yet if he will survive.

However, a Harp-affiliated Cleric of Mystra has agreed to look into inquiries of his soul, to get immediate answers should the worst happen.

While the following is obvious, I shall state it for the sake of logic: take care, friends and colleagues, and keep your eyes and ears ever-open.

Selune watch over us.

Evander of the Sun

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases