Sambot menu request

Jeajea

First Post
I was wondering if "cocktail" could be added to Sambot's menu... I think it'd flesh out the available drinks quite well, being so generic. Unless, of course, it's inappropriate for some reason.

~Jea

Alek

First Post
Jeajea said:
I was wondering if "cocktail" could be added to Sambot's menu... I think it'd flesh out the available drinks quite well, being so generic. Unless, of course, it's inappropriate for some reason.

~Jea

Sambot offers a $@#%tail to Jeajea.

D:

Magi_Trelian

First Post
We try to allow words that can be used in legit contexts. "The :):):):) crowed at dawn", etc. :)

But for the menu additions, that's up to the setting coordinator to approve or not.

Thank you for suggesting it though! Feel free to offer suggestions for other rooms, any time. Someone asked me whether the new bot in the Hive would have healing potions, which reminded me to go check Valkyrie's menu to make sure it has at least that much. (And yes, it will have healing potions. Also antitoxin, etc. But it would be nice if people played them as fairly expensive. :))

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Magi_Trelian said:
We try to allow words that can be used in legit contexts. "The :):):):) crowed at dawn", etc. :)

But for the menu additions, that's up to the setting coordinator to approve or not.

Thank you for suggesting it though! Feel free to offer suggestions for other rooms, any time. Someone asked me whether the new bot in the Hive would have healing potions, which reminded me to go check Valkyrie's menu to make sure it has at least that much. (And yes, it will have healing potions. Also antitoxin, etc. But it would be nice if people played them as fairly expensive. :))

LOL! Which proves I'm not as aware of the details of the filters as I ought to be!

Anyhow, for both messageboards and chat, "cocktail" is fine. The first part by itself is not fine. :cool:

Sienna_Rose

First Post
That's a good thing. I remember in Wizards not even being able to type the words "wish it". . .That boggled for a minute when I first saw it, I couldn't figure out why it was sensored.

Jeajea

First Post
Heh, I didn't suppose there'd be a problem with 'cocktail'. Anyway, though... yeah, it's just an idea. It kind of came up the other day when I was in character - I couldn't find a good way to order one, so I just pretended that Sambot had served me. Maybe, actually, it wouldn't be a bad idea for BeeGee... mind you, no, I don't think the 'Roads is the sort of place you'd get cocktails. Anyway, not my decision... but the suggestion has been made! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases