[Dawning Star] Free Review Copies of Helios Rising!

Helios Rising is shooting out of the gate. Sales have been strong, and we recently entered mainstream distribution through Alliance, ACD, Blackhawk, etc. via Key20--also with strong sales. But there's just one problem: No reviews yet.

The Helios Rising product page just looks bare to me without a review. Sure, we've gotten some very nice posts and e-mails about the book. And, yes, we've gotten a couple of 5-star write-ups by purchasers on RPG Now. But I want an honest-to-goodness review.

So here's what I'm willing to do. I'll send a free review copy of HR to the first two people who post in this thread and meet the following criteria and will agree to the following conditions: (1) Must have at least two reviews posted to either EN World or RPGnet, (2) must live in the continental U.S., (3) must be willing and able to post a detailed review of the book within 30 days of receipt, and (4) must be willing and able to post the review to EN World and/or RPGnet.

That's a 540-page, $44.95 book -- absolutely free! I'll even eat the shipping.

For those outside the continental U.S., I’m willing to send you a review copy in pdf format if you’re interested. As with any review copy, I don't expect a guarantee of a good review--just a guarantee that you'll commit the appropriate time and attention to the job.

So, if you’re interested post here with links to your prior reviews (two is fine, if you have more than that) and your general location (no need to post your full address). If it’s a go, I will ask you to contact me off-list so I can get the necessary information.

And, if you happen to already have a copy of HR, I’d be greatly appreciative if you’d post a review. They really help.

Finally, if you don’t happen to know what Helios Rising is, umm, what planet do you live on? Just kidding. Yes, it’s the largest, full-scale, sci-fi setting book ever published, but it also rocks. Click on the link in the first sentence to download a bunch of free previews.

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
I'm game. nick[dot]mulherin[at]gmail[dot]com. I'm just outside Boston, MA. My reviews here are to the left, and I used to be a staff reviewer for Silven Crossroads.

Nick

Kajamba Lion said:
I'm game. nick[dot]mulherin[at]gmail[dot]com. I'm just outside Boston, MA. My reviews here are to the left, and I used to be a staff reviewer for Silven Crossroads.

Nick
Absolutely, Nick. You did a very thorough review of OQL for us. Sending you an e-mail.

Ghostwind

First Post
Justin-

You can always drop a copy to me and I'll either review it or assign it to a staff member. You've got my email address already, I think. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases