OOC: Equivalent Exchange--Can Take one More for Psiren

unleashed

First Post
:lol: Nope, that's not the reason. I just don't imagine my local library will have something like that, as it's not all that big... though I haven't been there in years, so what would I know.

Dire Lemming

First Post
That book I mentioned has a chart of military ranks and examples of members of that rank as of Volume 6 of the comic(basicly around the time Al gets abducted by Greed). I thought that it might be useful.

Officers:
Fuhrer - Bradley
General
Lieutenant General
Major General - Hakuro
Brigadier General - Grand
Colonel - Mustang
Lieutenant Colonel - Hughes
Major - Armstrong
Captain
First Lieutenant - Hawkeye
Second Lieutenant - Ross, Breda, Havoc

Minor Officers/Soldiers:
Warrant Officer - Falman
Master Sergeant - Fuery
Sergeant - Bloch (Or however it's spelled.)
Corporal

The list is with top at the top and bottom at the bottom if you hadn't figured it out yet. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
That book I mentioned has a chart of military ranks and examples of members of that rank as of Volume 6 of the comic(basicly around the time Al gets abducted by Greed). I thought that it might be useful.

Officers:
Fuhrer - Bradley
General
Lieutenant General
Major General - Hakuro
Brigadier General - Grand
Colonel - Mustang
Lieutenant Colonel - Hughes
Major - Armstrong
Captain
First Lieutenant - Hawkeye
Second Lieutenant - Ross, Breda, Havoc

Minor Officers/Soldiers:
Warrant Officer - Falman
Master Sergeant - Fuery
Sergeant - Bloch (Or however it's spelled.)
Corporal

The list is with top at the top and bottom at the bottom if you hadn't figured it out yet. :)
Hmmm...doesn't seem different than the list I already had--maybe because they used the same primary source :D

Raylis

First Post
As a State Alchemist, doesn't Ed also hold the rank of Major? I can't remember where (maybe Wikipedia) but I thought I read it somewhere

Dire Lemming

First Post
You could very well have read it in one of my posts. It says so in the comic and the "profiles" book. Well it's more like he's equivalent to major, he doesn't actually have a rank but all state alchemists are automatically equivalent to major. Of course they can progress like Mustang and Grand.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
You could very well have read it in one of my posts. It says so in the comic and the "profiles" book. Well it's more like he's equivalent to major, he doesn't actually have a rank but all state alchemists are automatically equivalent to major. Of course they can progress like Mustang and Grand.
Wikipedia has that fact, as well as a list very similar to DL's post.

Dire Lemming

First Post
I guess Al wouldn't have developed his super circle drawing skills from the show without the need to draw circles all the time. What's the reason behind the rock and stone only thing though? Also can I clean the tablecloth without a circle?

Funny I didn't think about this until now.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
I guess Al wouldn't have developed his super circle drawing skills from the show without the need to draw circles all the time. What's the reason behind the rock and stone only thing though? Also can I clean the tablecloth without a circle?

Funny I didn't think about this until now.
Even then he takes about six seconds to draw them--as for the rock and stone only thing, it's like in the show with Ed. Notice that Ed is forced to draw a circle in the fight with Sloth when he wants to freeze her, but he can do his rock and stone moves instantly. That might not be the exact way they quantify it in the show (though it matches decently well with most alchemists we see), but it sure makes a good power Flaw in Mutants and Masterminds to reduce the cost ;) (that's the metal and stone only part on your character sheet)

Remove ads