LOST: Season 3 Episode 3 ***SPOILERS***

Taelorn76

First Post
Tonights Episode Further Instructions

The fates of Locke, Eko and Desmond are revealed after the implosion of the hatch.

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
I was genuinely surprised to see Desmond up and about in the trailer. With all of that suicide stuff from his backstory, I thought we'd seen the end of him...

Taelorn76

First Post
EricNoah said:
I was genuinely surprised to see Desmond up and about in the trailer. With all of that suicide stuff from his backstory, I thought we'd seen the end of him...
Not with the way last season ended, and, I think her name was Penelope, mounting a search for him.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Pretty good, if lacking in resolution on, well, every front.

I'm betting the "farmers" are the ones who end up crippling John. It really felt like he needed a final flashback though... I kind of feel unsatisfied. Contrast with the last two episodes, where the flashbacks had some degree of resolution.

More Charlie is always great, and the dialog... monologue... with Charlie in the beginning of the episode was very amusing. I kind of wish Charlie had an answer to why he went with John on the quest even after John told him to go. Again though, an overall lack of resolution. I really hope that if he gets an episode this season, it isn't as awful as his one in season two.

Claire/Emilie De Ravin is absolutely beautiful. Cover my eyes.

I kinda miss Boone now. Shannon, not so much.

I'd give it a 7, but the lack of resolution even in the flashbacks made it seem like the show was missing the last act.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases