Nutkinland and other foreign words

Fenris

Adventurer
I have seen Nutkinland being bandied about lately. Even Mods telling people to take their discussions there. What is it? I would venture over myself, but though I would seek advice in the comfort of fellow ENites. I am alwys one to be found of glossaries. I would like to see one for the boards. I realize that this would be difficult, but if one were available I know I would use it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I don't really have the time to make one- but if anyone does, they should feel free to do so! We could store it in the archive forum.

I don't know who described it like Mos Eisley, but I've stolen it from them and tell everyone that it is such: "A wretched hive of scum and villany..."

LOL :D Seriously, Nutkinland is a great board with a bunch of really cool people who like to speak their mind and do it frequently. I usually head over there after I check things out here.

A word of caution: Eric's grandma would not like this naughty place at all. If Squirrel Nutkin has a grandma rule over there, his grandma must like S&M, pr0n, and biker clubs... :eek:

Go check it out, it's well worth the visit!

Fenris

Adventurer
I went, I saw, I came back!
Wow, a whole different world to say the least. And so many of the same people on both boards, but what different posts! It is like I lifted up the floor boards of ENWorld and looked at all the mess. I'll stay here, Thank you Morrus.

Cyberzombie

Explorer
The difference between here and Nutkinland is simple.

This board is all about D&D.

Nutkinland is all about the love. Nothin' but love. :D

Remove ads