Dealing critical damage to critical immune

geosapient

First Post
I believe that I saw a feat or group of feats that allow a character to deal critical damage to creatures normally immune to criticals. I can't seem to find it anymore though.

Does anyone know what this feat or these feats are?

frankthedm

First Post
There are a few spells like this, but I don't believe many feats.

The spells are balance by the fact the don't work when cast from items since they are swift casting times and last only one round. Cast from items, the casting time is a standard action, causing thier durations to pass unused. The book they appear in even 'clairifies' this.

Dross

Explorer
geosapient said:
I believe that I saw a feat or group of feats that allow a character to deal critical damage to creatures normally immune to criticals. I can't seem to find it anymore though.

I have a faint memory of this as well, although Frank is probably right (or should be right ;) ).

Try Masters of the wild, pre-reqs of favourite enemy and maybe others.

It might also be a 3rd party creation.

Unkabear

First Post
The Lurk from Complete Psionic has an augment ability that augments his psionic sneak attack at higher levels. at level 8 you get sneak attack undead, and 14 you get sneak attack constructs. Though for this benefit you lose quite a bit of sneak attack dice throughout the levels and you have to be psionically focused to perform them at all.

Aside from that I thought that there were some feats that you sacrifice spells for the chance to sneak attack? Though again you end up losing SA damage to multiclassing.

glass

(he, him)
geosapient said:
Does Razing Strike allow this? IIRC it allows sneak attacks against undead or constructs, but it might allow crits as well.

glass.

Remove ads