Lost- episode 4- 10-25-06

Taelorn76

First Post
Episode Detail: Every Man for Himself - Lost
TVguide said:
Sawyer discovers just how far his captors will go to thwart any plans he and Kate might have to escape, and Jack is called upon to scrub up to save a dying Other. Back at the settlement, Desmond begins building a mysterious device, perplexing the survivors.

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Nice opening. I don't see why Kate would be surprised Sawyer was smiling though.

edit: That's great!! Show Sawyer as a big tough boxer and then little pansy guy beats the crap out of him!!

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
No, I think it's leader dude. It seems the Others are not as well equped or connected well with the outer world. They don't even have a working defibrillator. I like they are on another island though.

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
Crothian said:
No, I think it's leader dude. It seems the Others are not as well equped or connected well with the outer world. They don't even have a working defibrillator. I like they are on another island though.
I'm under the impression that the "purple sky", a big EMP I would guess, fried delicate electronics - like a defibfrilator.

Crothian

First Post
BlueBlackRed said:
I'm under the impression that the "purple sky", a big EMP I would guess, fried delicate electronics - like a defibfrilator.

Then why do all the other electronic things still work?

Crothian

First Post
BlueBlackRed said:
Take a close look
Only the older, sturdier, and less-sophisticated stuff is working.
Monitor, TV, PA system - old stuff

It would still get fried. So would the boats. It's no big deal whatever the reason though.

Remove ads