Equivalent Exchange--Episode 2: Blood is Thicker

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The woman furrows her brow. "I know I heard... *something*. It *was* muffled." She turns the the young girl. "You say you know about this place. Does it have secret passages?"

Raylis

First Post
"I only know a bit about it; The 5th Military Laboratory connected to a prison. I don't know the layout or anything. There could be."

Festy_Dog

First Post
"We had best move on, unless a secret passage becomes apparent lingering here is a waste of time," Selim concludes, and continues in the only direction they can go.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Laura glowers at the solider for a moment, then begins a quick search of the right wall. "He's not getting away so easily."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*After searching for it bit near where she indicated the noise, Laura finds a stone that doesn't seem quite right. Pushing it in, a secret passage opens, leading below into the darkness.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The path they walk seems to have been untrodden for years. It leads down and around and connects to another secret door on a lower level. They come out near a path leading left or right (with respect to the secret passage, of course--the hall normally just goes straight.*

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases