Equivalent Exchange--Episode 2: Blood is Thicker

Raylis

First Post
Elysia slowly walks over to Selim, eyes still locked on the woman, then to the shard of armor in her hands, "and the soulmeld?"

Raylis

First Post
Elysia says nothing, her eyes locked onto the scrap of metal that was the soulmeld.

What did he do, what sort of alchemy did he preform...it exchanged itself and the chimera for the girl but to what end?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
The cruelties of the past washed over Selim leaving him unphased. They did however provoke some though in him.

"Be careful with that shard," Selim said, "Does the symbol on the shard have meaning to any of you?"

Selim indicated towards the exist.

"We should talk as we walk. The Lieutenant needs clothing," and he began in that direction, gently guiding Miller.

She was living proof of crimes of the past. Selim was unsure what to do. As long as noone who cared found out Miller was alive, and as long as she didn't want to act upon her knowledge then perhaps Selim wouldn't have to do anything he wouldn't want to. He didn't expect such a conveniant arrangement to occur though.

Last edited:

Raylis

First Post
Elysia lets Miller and Selim pass hanging back to walk with Laura.

"You know more about alchemy then I do" the girl says in a low voice, "That thing, the soulmeld, all armor and nothing else...how could it still move and act when we had it's head?"

OOC: if Selim has put down the head (assuming it's still in one piece) Elysia will retrive it

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Laura seemed distracted. "The soul mark. All have them. That is the source of them."

She looked warily at the woman again. I must keep my eye on her. But I must return here first.

Raylis

First Post
Laura said:
"The soul mark. All have them. That is the source of them."

Soul mark?
Selim said:
"Does the symbol on the shard have meaning to any of you?
Symbol on the shard...it couldn't be

Elysia looks at the shard in the woman's hands If it's still alive then I can find out how he did it! Find a way to bring Dad back, without the Philosopher's stone, without creating a homunculus!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases