Equivalent Exchange--Episode 2: Blood is Thicker

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Seemed clear to me that we were heading towards the laboratory like building up ahead. I'll try to poke it too. :)

As the other two stopped, determining where to follow the accuser next, the woman looked towards the place that the others had identified as some sort of laboratory and exclaimed, "I think I see something over there! I think it could be him!"

The woman smiled internally as she tried to direct the children to her will. Humans always needed a little nudge to get them to do the needed thing. That last thought, brought her up short a moment. But... if I am... does that mean I need someone to direct me?

Raylis

First Post
Elysia looks to where the woman is looking, taking a step forward and raising a dagger to throw.

Notice 14
unless you want to roll, Rystil?

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Elysia doesn't see anything in particular, but there could be many things lurking in those shadows. Of course, given a bit of time, she could search the area more thoroughly, but it seems safe to proceed, for the moment.*

(OOC: Raylis, you have e-mail, though nothing urgent)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: On second thought, looks like everyone pretty much agreed to proceed, so...)

*The soldier, the woman, and the girl head towards the ruined laboratory. The entrance has collapsed, and a hole in the side of the ruined stone walls provide the easiest entry into the crumbling interior, though a bit of digging near the front entrance might unearth another entry point as well.*

Raylis

First Post
Elysia nods, closing her eyes and taking a couple of deep breaths, "Let's go...Selim? If he used a weapon to damage the street and propel himself to the room, don't you think your gun is a more suitable weapon?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Selim draws his sabre and walks inward. The passage branches off in both directions, farther than the rays of light shining inside from the ragged hole illuminate into the darkness.*

Remove ads