MD, East Baltimore County, DM looking for Eberron players, Wednesdays.

More information concerning the game

What: Eberron Campaign starting in Sharn. Characters are all members of a small adventuring guild. Adventures will not have an over-arching story line. House rules yet to be determined.
How: A laid-back game for folks that just want to have fun and explore the Eberron world.
Who: The group will consist of myself, my brother, and two or three other individuals. I am a 27 year old married man, and my brother is 25. Although I prefer to game with individuals around our ages, I am willing to game with folks who are older or younger.
Why: My brother-in-law and sister-in-law have become inaccessable for gaming. My wife is unfortunately uninterested in gaming with a new group. That leave myself and my brother... not much of a gaming group.
Where: The game can take place at my apartment, or if you want to host, I can go as far north as Towson and as far south as Dundalk. No smoking in my apartment and we do own a cat.
When: Every other Wednesday. Exact time still yet to be determined. Both myself and my brother are completely free on Wednesdays.

Nikroecyst

First Post
Is Waldorf far???

Me, My Gf, and possibly my brother are sorta looking to game. Im 25, Ashley is 20, and Nick is 16. Nick is a pretty good gamer, hes played in plenty of my games and I've never had a problem with him despite his age. I am no stranger to gaming, Ashley has been playing for a few years now and Nick is fairly new to the DnD world.
I am currently looking for gamers to play in my Aeon Trinity campaign I have been running but thats not going soo good and if i dont' get to play in a game soon Imma go nukin futts. Ashley and I live in Brandywine/Waldorf area and Nick lives farther but he is here every weekend. I moved to Md. not too long ago so im not exactly familiar with the area, before I check out a map could you gimme a guess on how far we may be from you. If your still interested hit me back here or gimme some more info,
Nik, Ashley, and Nick

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases