Eberron adventures (modules)

Mighty Veil

First Post
I'm about to take my break DM'ing and become a PC for one of my player's Eberron game. Since our group is tight for time these days. We run modules. I want to help this guy out. What is the order of the current printed Eberron modules and what PC levels do they run with. Am I correct with my guess below?

1. Forgotten Forge, 1st start, 2nd end
2. Shadows of the Last War, 2nd start, ? end
3. Grasp of the Emerald Claw, ?, ?

(the non sequel ones)

4. Whispers of the Vampire's Blade, 4th start
5. Voyage of the Golden Dragon adventure
6. Curse of the Dragon's Eye (not out yet), 5th start, 10th end

Remathilis

Legend
Shadows goes 2-4 roughly
Grasp is 6th-8th, but 6th-7th is more like it.

Technically, Whispers is part of the Schema Storyline, but so poorly integrated you're correct in making it separate.

Mind also, there are some great Eberron modules in Dungeon as well.

Anti-Sean

First Post
Remathilis said:
QFT.

So far, I've run my party through Forgotten Forge -> SotLW -> Fallen Angel (Dungeon #117) -> Murder in Oakbridge (Dungeon #129, currently in progress) with a handmade scenario or two mixed in. I've ripped a few bits out of WotVB; used some already, might use others later, but I dropped in the Dungeon adventures in its place. If the party survives (muh-hah-hah-hah!) I think I might water down Steel Shadows (Dungeon #115) and run them through that, follwed up with GotEC. After that, it's time to see what to do with some of dangling plot threads they've been tugging on...

Glyfair

Explorer
Remathilis said:

Indeed, I started this thread on the official forums for people to post reviews of the various Eberron Dungeon adventures. I'm the only one whose really posted formal reviews, but a few informal ones are there as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases