L1: Strange Doings (Erekose13 Judging)

Ximix

First Post
Amaury said:
many thanks Erekose for the pricing detail.

Jallembo total is: rapier (320gp), leather+1 (1160gp), CLW potion (50gp) = 1530gp
Ximix is: wand (180gp), scroll2 (225 gp), scroll4 (50 gp), Resto Potion (300gp), book (500gp)= 1255gp
which is 275gp down from my share. thus IOU 137,5gp.

Rest of loot valued at: 300+50+300+50+625+400+100+87+3,4+50+10,5 = 1975,9 rounded up at 1976gp.
If we sell it at 50% we get 988gp from shops, which is 494gp each.

Ximix, do confirm your loot or do you want to pick more items?
If you confirm let's go to one of the shop thread to sell the loot. Do you prefer one in particular?

That sounds just fine, Ximix has the wand of clw (12 chgs); scroll of false life, cause fear, chill touch, disguise self; scroll of clw x2; potion of lesser restoration and the 500gp from the book. Then 494gp from split of treasure, an additional 137gp 5sp from Jallembo to balance treasure value and we're done, yes?

Ximix

First Post
Amaury said:
yes! let's just do it now.. which shop??

Those were market values right? Lets just sell it and not worry about the RP in the shops, lets us get back to the RDI where Real action is not happening.

erm

anyways.

Erekose13

Explorer
Sounds good, you two made out like bandits anyways with all that loot that was supposed to cover 4-5 people. I forget if the farmers promised you anything, but lets just go with you politely refusing their offer of reward and leave it at that. I'm glad you two stuck around, hope you have more luck with a steady game next time (and I know you will with RA at the helm).

Amaury

First Post
Encore merci Erekose. Will update his sheet and post it soon.
Jallembo is heading to the RDI. Ximix, fancy a beer?

Ciao for now.

orsal

LEW Judge
I just realized this adventure has been judgeless since the judge turned into the DM. So, if I may step in (since I've been reading)

I approve the XP and treasure awarded.

and

I award Erekose13 8 DM credits.

Ximix

First Post
Amaury said:
Encore merci Erekose. Will update his sheet and post it soon.
Jallembo is heading to the RDI. Ximix, fancy a beer?

Ciao for now.

Ximix will try not to look affronted at the mention of the foul human brew passing his lips.

"Perhaps a fine Elvish brandy, if they still stock it, but it will have to wait until I return from . . . erm... Mediwhatzit." With that Ximix will strike out on the road to . . . you know, and be back in the RDI before you can say: "Reloading page." :D

See ya soon, and thanks again Erekose! Congrats on the DM Cred, you deserve it!

Remove ads